Windows 10: Customized Backround

Discus and support Customized Backround in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theMimi_8, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Customized Backround

audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where Customized Backround :)

submitted by /u/theMimi_8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theMimi_8, Apr 9, 2020
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

custom color from backround pic

Sorry Edwin , I was hoping to take a picture as the marble one above and insert it as a color.
    Its A good program and a great site however, Thanks for that.

this is what I was looking for , or some way to accomplish the same thing.
    taking this

Customized Backround [​IMG]

and inserting it here for use

thomaseg1, Apr 9, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User

there is no import any more*cry

thomaseg1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Customized Backround

Yes...

Moo0 Color Picker 1.14 (Free)

Edwin, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Customized Backround

1. Customized Backround - Similar Threads - Customized Backround

2. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  3. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  4. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  6. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  7. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

8. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  9. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  10. custom color from backround pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    custom color from backround pic: I have forgotten how to do this. Create a custom color from say a marble background picture. as an example: [img] 134717