Windows 10: Customized BIOS's

Discus and support Customized BIOS's in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If you go in for such things , Please learn how to undo the damage you will cause When you brick your machine beforehand, I just finished un-bricking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by thomaseg1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

Customized BIOS's

If you go in for such things , Please learn how to undo the damage you will cause
    When you brick your machine beforehand, I just finished un-bricking
    an Acer Aspire one 722. 5 hours!
    A friends hubby brought the machine to me since I had one.
    (probably Thought I'd trade him) He downloaded a customized bios
    Supposed to be for that machine to give him more control to overclock it.
    Oh course He had no backup.
    In Order to un-brick I had to disable the mother board battery. and re-enable
    it after an hour to make sure there was no energy left.
    after about 30 attempts I finally got to the boot menu and launched my
    win pe rescue disk I had made for my AO722.
    and reinstall the old bios.
    I rebooted several times to make sure it boot back into windows, Gave it back to him
    and sent him on his way.
    I not saying you should or shouldn't.
    If You don't know what your doing , then learn how.*Sad

:)

thomaseg1, Jun 6, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jun 6, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Customized BIOS's

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Customized BIOS's

1. Customized BIOS's - Similar Threads - Customized BIOS's

2. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  3. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  4. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  5. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  6. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  7. I tried speeding up my ram in bios from 2667 to 2993 and I switched to custom profile as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried speeding up my ram in bios from 2667 to 2993 and I switched to custom profile as...: fans and led on mobile come on but no signal to monitors and keyboard and mouse not working. I uplugg3d it and held power button on front of case for 30 sec n also unplugged and replaced connectors on motherboard. Still won't boot. So I got it unplugged from power again and I...
  8. I tried speeding up my ram in bios from 2667 to 2993 and I switched to custom profile as...

I tried speeding up my ram in bios from 2667 to 2993 and I switched to custom profile as...: fans and led on mobile come on but no signal to monitors and keyboard and mouse not working. I uplugg3d it and held power button on front of case for 30 sec n also unplugged and replaced connectors on motherboard. Still won't boot. So I got it unplugged from power again and I...
  9. Attempting to custom install to USB: Despite booting into the USB through BIOS, the USB...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting to custom install to USB: Despite booting into the USB through BIOS, the USB...: I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad with 1TB of SSD storage and my USB 3.0 stick is 128GB. I am only given the option to install on Drive 0, Partitions 1-4. These are all system, MSR, recovery, or my current OS, and are obviously unavailable. The USB is more than large enough, and I...
  10. Custom install.wim for UEFI and BIOS on same USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom install.wim for UEFI and BIOS on same USB flash drive: Now that I have a working custom install.wim for UEFI and BIOS I'm wondering if there is a way to put both choices on one USB flash drive, via the Windows Setup Product selection window? [img] I'd like to be able to choose from a list something like: Windows 10 Home...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Customized BIOS required