Windows 10: Customized System Layout For All Users

Discus and support Customized System Layout For All Users in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any good tutorials out there of how to customized a system for making an image the look and feel of the system? I'm trying to make a basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zman, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Zman Win User

Customized System Layout For All Users

Is there any good tutorials out there of how to customized a system for making an image the look and feel of the system? I'm trying to make a basic system with all the layout and stuff I want then any user who login will get the same layout and design of how I have it. This includes background, icon layout, pin icons.

Thanks,

:)

2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Customized System Layout For All Users - Similar Threads - Customized System Layout

2. Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts: I've added three custom Snap Layouts through Powertoys FancyZones and assigned shortcuts to them 7, 8 & 9 but the custom layouts don't show up, nor does the short cuts work.Shortcuts for the "built in" ones work fine.How can I get the "popup" to show my custom layouts, as it...
  3. Custom keyboard layout problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom keyboard layout problem: Hello,I'm italian and just switched to an American keyboard, I need the accented vowels so i made a new keyboard layout with MS Keyobaord Layout Creator 1.4, adding the AltGr ctrl+alt +<vowel> shortcuts for lowercase and shift+ctrl+alt+<vowel> for uppercase.Installed it on...
  4. Custom keyboard layout problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom keyboard layout problem: Hello,I'm italian and just switched to an American keyboard, I need the accented vowels so i made a new keyboard layout with MS Keyobaord Layout Creator 1.4, adding the AltGr ctrl+alt +<vowel> shortcuts for lowercase and shift+ctrl+alt+<vowel> for uppercase.Installed it on...
  5. File Explorer Custom Layout

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Custom Layout: Hey guys, I hope you're all well! Does anyone know if it would be possible to mod or create a script for file explorer to start a custom process when clicking and opening a drive. For example, when I open drive E:/, I would like three explorer windows to open. 1 in the top...
  6. Installing a Custom Keyboard Layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installing a Custom Keyboard Layout: Upon purchasing my laptop, I installed a custom keyboard layout creator, as I prefer the Colemak keyboard layout which Windows does not automatically provide. Once the layout was created and upon launching the setup for said layout, I am presented with a pop-up that reads...
  7. Incorrect layout for Custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect layout for Custom keyboard: There is a custom keyboard we want to install on Windows 10. It was created using MSKLC 1.4. I have attached below an image of the Custom keyboard, as I can see on MSKLC. It is not very clear but everything is placed correctly. It shows me the correct output when I test it on...
  8. Custom keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom keyboard layout?: Does anyone know of an easy way to make a custom keyboard layout for windows 10? When searching, I've seen that Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 has limited compatibility with Windows 10, but it's no longer available for download as far as I've seen. Any good...
  9. Backup customized console layout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup customized console layout?: Hi! I always like to change the default layout of PowerShell to let it more like cmd, but everytime I change computer I have to reconfigure it again. Is there a way to customize and backup/restore that? I have tried to backup registry keys before (HKCU\Console) but it...
  10. Customizing the Start Layout file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing the Start Layout file.: Hello guys, hoping for a bit of assistance. We have Windows 10 1809 build LTSC, which I am currently writing policies for. One of the policies is customizing the start layout - specifically pinning items to the task bar. I want to keep the start menu free of any live tiles,...