Windows 10: Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

Discus and support Customized wallpapers inside the ISO? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I just wonder if is possible to have customized wallpapers inside the ISO... Because I actually do not like the wallpapers offered in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShortyPortugues, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

Hello Guys,
    I just wonder if is possible to have customized wallpapers inside the ISO...
    Because I actually do not like the wallpapers offered in windows 10... So I just wondering if is possible to do so.
    All information provided will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you all who can help me. *Smile

:)

ShortyPortugues, Feb 4, 2019

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Feb 4, 2019
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Customized wallpapers inside the ISO?

1. Customized wallpapers inside the ISO? - Similar Threads - Customized wallpapers inside

2. Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.: So using NTLite, I am creating a custom Windows ISO which will be quite debloated than the original ISO. I am only having one problem. After I create my account, the next time I log in, I see that I have to connect to a domain, so I have to enter the username and password,...
  3. Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.: So using NTLite, I am creating a custom Windows ISO which will be quite debloated than the original ISO. I am only having one problem. After I create my account, the next time I log in, I see that I have to connect to a domain, so I have to enter the username and password,...
  4. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers: We have recently upgraded our Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters to the latest available firmware 2.0.8442 to take advantage of the ability to upload custom wallpapers with our company branding. They are the Version 2 adapters with the Microsoft Four Square logo and we are...
  5. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  6. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  7. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears

Multi Monitor Custom Wallpaper Randomly Disappears: Been having this issue for a couple of weeks now, where out of nowhere, one of my four monitor's background custom image will "disappear", and the monitor will be black. If I hit refresh, the image sometimes comes back, but one or more of the other monitors' backgrounds will...
  9. Custom windows 10 iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom windows 10 iso: Hello there, I have been having challenges of building Windows 10 Images with the latest updates with pre-installed software. Hence I would like your assistance on how to have the windows 10 images with pre-installed software, updates, drivers etc Am having Over 100...
  10. Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper

Window 10 - Adding Custom Wallpaper: Friends, I added a very nice custom wallpaper graphic to my new Win 10 laptop and the display looked stunning. Then I accidentally hit some combination of keystrokes (which keystrokes - I am not sure) and the new wallpaper image was deleted. I have uploaded the...