Windows 10: Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties?

Discus and support Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Could really use some help here please. I would love to change the pie graph in Windows 10 back to the old one. Here's what it looks like in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clasurol, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Clasurol Win User

Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties?

Could really use some help here please.

I would love to change the pie graph in Windows 10 back to the old one.

Here's what it looks like in Windows 7:

Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties? ALDP5Oh.jpg

And in Windows 10 (with Classic theme):

Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties? byHHuEh.jpg

And what I ideally would want it to look like:

Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties? osTGhm0.jpg

The last image is something I whipped up in GIMP, so it's not perfect, but you get my gist. I want to remove the new one because it's frankly an eyesore and fugly. Any suggestions on how I could replace it?

Many thanks!

:)

Clasurol, Sep 14, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Lost disk space

Open Control Panel and select c drive and right click it select properties thats the max and use space there.

I'd recommend Treespace to know were ll your space is going great program. You sure you are using the whole disk space of the drive ?. Which you can find out under Disk Management.

AsRock, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties?

hard disk space

Hello,

Taking into consideration that the free space is shrinking fast, it is possible that your system is creating restore points. To
    delete restore points except for the recent one, simply follow the steps below:

• From the Cortana search box, type Disk Cleanup and click on the first result.
    • Once the Disk Cleanup window appears, select the
      More Options
      tab.
    • Under the System Restore and Shadow Copies column, click on the
      Clean up... button.

Once done with the steps, see if your disk space has expanded.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties?

1. Customizing Disk Space Pie in Disk Properties? - Similar Threads - Customizing Disk Space

2. disk space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disk space: how can I regain disk space I have tried every thing various apps and disk cleanup but It still leaves me with hardly any disk space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space/dfef7a2a-45a1-4be6-9991-b7d4fec4acc8
  3. Disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk space: Hi, I am using a laptop with Windows 10 on a Hard drive. My disk usage is always at 100% whenever i download/ transfer files. I know its better to upgrade to an SSD but I can’t afford it at the moment. I have tried doing these methods but it didnt solve the problem...
  4. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space: Hello there, I wanted to know that does downloading games or apps from Microsoft store occupy disk space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space/73dbf0db-0e37-4add-93a1-aface40c6918
  5. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Space: Today there was a new update that popped up on my computer for Windows 10. My computer (Surface Pro) said there wasn't enough disk space to install it and all of a sudden all my files compressed and a majority of thumbnails for images disappeared. So - first went to the "Disk...
  6. Disk space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk space: Good morning. How do I free up disk space on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space/63bc4d58-bb2e-442b-86f2-f2a4adfed3cf
  7. Disk Properties is getting free space and used space wrong on my disk drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Properties is getting free space and used space wrong on my disk drives: I have a LOT of disk drives attached to my desktop under windows 10. I was surprised recently to get a message that there was not enough free space to hold all of the files and folders that I was trying to move. Free space in Explorer said 1.3 TB. Actual free space turned...
  8. Folder Properties in Explorer under-reporting disk space

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Properties in Explorer under-reporting disk space: Hi all The major update to Windows 10 was rolled out to my PC several days ago. Except for the issue I am reporting in this post, everything looks fine and the new and updated features all look good! However since the update the space usage being reported when I select the...
  9. Properties: Compress to save Disk Space

in Windows 10 Support
    Properties: Compress to save Disk Space: If I enable Compress to Save Disk Space from a file's properties, what is the trade-off? How significant is the HDD/CPU uncompression process (assuming that's how windows does it) 85759
  10. Disk space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk space: Win 10 is telling me daily I'm running out of disk space on "K". A drive I use for backup. I check and their are no files on it. Disk also has Recycle bin on it, no files. This is getting annoying. Any ideas? 84728