Windows 10: Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

Discus and support Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoKEraI, Jul 25, 2019.

1. JoKEraI Win User

Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK, choose office program to install etc.

The question is is it possible to pre-setup the outlook 2019 portion like back in office 2010 so it will auto create the exchange account based on logged in username & OST during first launch?

Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019 [​IMG]

:)

JoKEraI, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2019
  3. IanMosley Win User
    How to set a Custom Username in Outlook 2019.

From Outlook 2019 navigate as follows -

File => Account Settings => Account Settings => Select 'Email' Tab => Select 'Change' . . . . .

and enter the persons name in the 'Your Name' field for the specified 'Account Name'

IanMosley, Jul 25, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019 - Similar Threads - Customizing Outlook settings

2. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  3. Outlook 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2019: After Windows 10 Feature Update 1903, Outlook has been crashing when trying to attach a file. This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have tried running the Office fix as well as offloading the app and then re-installing. Has anyone seen this on other computers or know...
  4. outlook in office 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook in office 2019: ik heb via mijn werkgever office 2019 kunnen aanschaffen en na installatie kan ik via outlook geen mails ontvangen verzenden. Ik ben verbonden met het internet want een oude mail kan ik openen. Ik werk met windows 10. Wat kan ik hieraan doen??? Alle hulp is welkom...
  5. Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?

Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?: Hello, I have read that Office 2019 is no longer available in the form of a Windows .msi installation in which you could select the Office apps and various other features that you want to install. There is luckily an Office Customization Tool that makes customization...
  6. Office 2016/2019 defect in Outlook and IMAP

Office 2016/2019 defect in Outlook and IMAP: Hi folks If I use OUTLOOK 2016/2019 to SEND email on IMAP server the SENT mail is visible only on the machine I sent it from . INBOX Mail is OK on all machines Now if I log on to the Mail servers web application all the sent mail is visible. Outlook 2010 works correctly...
  7. Office 2016 & 2019 Outlook Calendar recurences not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 & 2019 Outlook Calendar recurences not working!: Office 2016 & 2019 Outlook Calendar reminder recurrences not working! I have tried all the ways proposed on the net so far found and checked all the option settings and when it did not work with Office 2016 I loaded Office 2019 and it still did not work (Show reminders) I...
  8. Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers: Today we’re pleased to announce the commercial previews of Exchange Server 2019 and Skype for Business Server 2019. This announcement adds to the set of commercial previews for Office 2019, which included Office 2019 for Windows and Office 2019 for Mac earlier this year....
  9. Outlook (Office 07) set-up

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook (Office 07) set-up: On this new laptop just installed Office 2007 and am attempting to set up email. Unable to get past the step which asks for a password provided by my ISP (see screenshot) Any idea of what this is about, or how to get around it? (gave up trying to get ISP to answer their...
  10. Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers: Today, we're pleased to announce the Office 2019 Commercial Preview of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Project, Visio and OneNote for Windows 10. This milestone is the first in a series of preview announcements for the Office 2019 wave, and in the coming...