Windows 10: Customizing Start Menu

Discus and support Customizing Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I move or delete items in this folder^ the start menu doesn't change even when I reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brandongoldberg, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Customizing Start Menu

Customizing Start Menu 1bd499e1-a73c-467a-9f59-5a05fb57a5e5?upload=true.png

When I move or delete items in this folder^ the start menu doesn't change even when I reboot

:)

brandongoldberg, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Janothin Win User

Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half way along with the taskbar settings not sticking.

Any suggestions will be great!

Janothin, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Relax Win User
    Start Menu Customization

What symbol are u using to make them appear on top of the list?

Relax, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Customizing Start Menu

Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Customizing Start Menu

1. Customizing Start Menu - Similar Threads - Customizing Start Menu

2. Start menu customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu customization: Alright, this may be a double or triple question, but I am seeking consistency within my desktop layout. Currently, I have the TranslucentTB app downloaded from the Windows Store, and it works like a charm. However, my start menu is not translucent as well ... which is kind...
  3. Start menu customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu customization: Alright, this may be a double or triple question, but I am seeking consistency within my desktop layout. Currently, I have the TranslucentTB app downloaded from the Windows Store, and it works like a charm. However, my start menu is not translucent as well ... which is kind...
  4. Customizing Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Start Menu: When I try to edit start menu in Explorer it does let me make changes but my changes are not reflected on the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizing-start-menu/0733cd6f-d942-4239-b4af-4d778204fb8e
  5. Customize Start Menu

Customize Start Menu: Greetings, Is it possible to customize the Start menu? Specifically, I want to move "Notification Manager for Acrobat Reader" to a custom folder. I was able to create an Adobe folder: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Normally, I can...
  6. Start Menu Customization

Start Menu Customization: Hi all If this post is a repeat of an existing topic, I apologize, I couldn't find anything in my searches. I'm trying to customize the Windows 10 start menu and I'm running into an issue with grouped boxes (the icons boxes created by placing one icon on top of another,...
  7. Customizing the Start Menu

Customizing the Start Menu: Is there a way to customize the Start Menu so I can remove the ABC letters & also place shortcuts into folders? What I mean is this: In 7, after I install a program, I can R-click the Orb & select (If I remember correctly) Properties or Open Windows Explorer. Opening Windows...
  8. Start Menu Customization

Start Menu Customization: Is there a way to put custom items here instead of a full list of programs in my PC? sort of winows 7 style? https://i.imgur.com/LVdbxwY.png 66926
  9. Start Menu Customization

Start Menu Customization: Hi, I want like Windows 7, I see the file shortcuts (not folders) at the top of start menu rather than in its alphabet folder. I also want to disable showing alphabets A~Z and just show folders sorted by name. Is that possible without using a 3rd party application?...
  10. pin to start menu customizations

pin to start menu customizations: Where are start menu tiles (pinned shortcuts) stored? I can't find them. I want to customize the start menu and back it up to deploy elsewhere. 12877