Windows 10: Customizing User Name and Picture

Discus and support Customizing User Name and Picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking to change this screen to User Name : Elecrical Bannana and a picture of a banana with a electric cord. How can I do this ?? Also how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RBCC, Jun 25, 2017.

1. RBCC Win User

Customizing User Name and Picture

I am looking to change this screen to User Name : Elecrical Bannana and a picture of a banana with a electric cord. How can I do this ?? Also how can I change the fonts ? John*cry*Cool

:)

2. music and pictures files seem to have merged

are any of them a shortcut

Have you accidently Put the Music in the Picture or Vise-versa

First restart your PC and see if that fixes it.

Do you see a folder inside it called "Playlist" ?

Did you select Location in the Properties of this Music Picture combo folder and select Restore Default, Apply, OK. If you do this and it chooses Music, Then Create a new folder in your user account folder and name it Pictures. Then go to properties customize
    tab and change icon and find the picture icon and save it.

If you do this and it chooses Pictures, Then Create a new folder in your user account folder and name it Music. Then go to properties customize tab and change icon and find the music icon and save it. Then create a folder inside Music folder and name it
    Playlists

Restart PC

seahawks65, Jun 25, 2017
  3. Explorer in Windows 10 thinks user folder is named Downloads w/ the Download icon

Basically it sets the custom name and icon for some files. It also makes some folder names look magic.

This folder:

c:\users\shawn\pictures

Sometimes looks like it's called "My Pictures", but the "My " isn't really part of it.

And if someone looked at my computer over the network, the path might be:

\\mycomputername\shawn\pictures

But in Explorer it would show up as: "Shawn's Pictures".

Basically, it's supposed to make the folders look and act special, but usually it just confuses people Customizing User Name and Picture :)

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Name: (Local Account)

Customizing User Name and Picture [​IMG]

Picture:

Customizing User Name and Picture [​IMG]

MS Account name you'd have to change online.

Can't change the fonts.

Edwin, Jun 25, 2017
Thema:

1. Customizing User Name and Picture - Similar Threads - Customizing User Name

2. Users folder name does name match user name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users folder name does name match user name: I'm on Windows 11 and did a fresh install, logged in with my Microsoft account but all my user info is locked.The C:\Users profile name is a portion of the email address associated with my Microsoft account and not my actual name.The netplwiz options are locked and shows my...
  3. Users folder name does name match user name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users folder name does name match user name: I'm on Windows 11 and did a fresh install, logged in with my Microsoft account but all my user info is locked.The C:\Users profile name is a portion of the email address associated with my Microsoft account and not my actual name.The netplwiz options are locked and shows my...
  4. User Name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Name: Got a new computer and after logging in, the welcome screen shows the word 'User'. How can I change User to my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-name/d07a8b6b-db3a-4c5b-9abc-1de1931b0d57
  5. Print pictures custom size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print pictures custom size: TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not. Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the same. Therefore to save cost, we used to print two images in A3 and cut it in half. I don't remember having this problem...
  6. How do I delete C:\Users\<user name>\OneDrive\ & C:\...\...\Pictures?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete C:\Users\<user name>\OneDrive\ & C:\...\...\Pictures?: Hello, I wish to delete the folders Onedrive and Pictures. Pictures folder contained Snip & Sketch, which I moved to another Pictures directory. Microsoft OneDrive is not found on Apps & Features. I have used Windows10Debloater several times after Windows Update. The script I...
  7. Pictures and Windows/users/pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures and Windows/users/pictures: I file my photos in the Pictures folder, and have created subfolders. I move photos between the subfolders, change the taken date, rename them. When viewing them in the Photo App, if I select Open in Files, I'm directed to Windows/users/pictures. The files in...
  8. User Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Name: Opps. I misspelled my wife name. How do I edit the 'User Name' to correct. Wife is not too happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-name/6e7c61c9-fb13-426d-a7fb-62ca1a5c8ec1
  9. Change user name and user folder name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change user name and user folder name: My Lenovo/Windows setup has chosen a stupid user name for me, shortened from the first letters of my MS account ID. How do I safely change my user name on my PC, and more importantly, my c:\users\user folder name whilst maintaining my Windows account name for logging in etc?...
  10. Picture in custom theme disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture in custom theme disappeared: So I had a custom theme with 1 picture in it, and the picture has disappeared. I can see the thumbnail on the .theme file, but under "apply a theme", it just shows a black box above the name of my custom theme. Is there anyway to recover the picture, as it has seemed to...