Windows 10: Cuvesk scam

Discus and support Cuvesk scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Computer locked while on internet. Only could unlock by calling number. Cuvesk unlocked it for a charge and sign up for technical support. Is this a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichLantz1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Cuvesk scam

Computer locked while on internet. Only could unlock by calling number. Cuvesk unlocked it for a charge and sign up for technical support. Is this a scam? There phone number is now shown on my lower tool bar. How do I remove it. Are they in my computer though a back door?

:)

RichLantz1, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 23, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Cuvesk scam

Smeed, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Cuvesk scam

1. Cuvesk scam - Similar Threads - Cuvesk scam

2. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...
  3. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen: I have a blocked access that covers my whole screen with a scam phone number. I can't get into anything and I've been trying Microsoft phone numbers but I only get robot that tells me to access things on my computer that is blocked and unaccessable!...
  4. BlOcked access with scam phone number. Completely covers my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  6. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  7. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Scam verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam verification: I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?...
  9. Scam verification

Scam verification: I googled Microsoft support and got this nember to calI. Someone answered right away. My internet was down - only on this computer. He went through some steps, but I was concerned it was a scam. Is 877-747-8231 a legitimate support phone number?...
  10. Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cuvesk a Trustworthy Support Company: It took them two hours to fix the problem. They have lot of patience. I am 65 year old and I am a computer illiterate. I purchased the computer just few months back and still figuring out things on it. The technician whom I worked with was very knowledgeable, patient and easy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuvesk scam