Windows 10: cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13

Discus and support cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13 why am I getting this error message when I try to update card information... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RicardoWilkins1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13

cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13 why am I getting this error message when I try to update card information

:)

RicardoWilkins1, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 12, 2019
  4. FredEEW Win User

cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13

Import contacts cvs file into Windows 10 people app

The suggested list of subjects were interesting, but I need to have one that is specific to Windows 10.

I'm running Outlook 2010 and I've exported the contacts list to a CVS file. At this point I try to follow the directions, but keep running into options in the people app that allow me to export but not to import. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

FredEEW, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

cV: NhmlbMnQiOT4Jpg5jQAT5N.89.13