Windows 10: cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance

Discus and support cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have tried all the methods listed in the forum to fix this error and have yet to find a resolution. I don't even know if i have a program that would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dillow Daddy, Oct 1, 2018.

1. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance

i have tried all the methods listed in the forum to fix this error and have yet to find a resolution. I don't even know if i have a program that would constitute this error unless it is a microsoft exclusive error. what options do i have to fix this

:)

Dillow Daddy, Oct 1, 2018
  2. KarylB Win User

CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

I have a Dell PC with windows 10 that I purchased about 2 months ago. Now when I try to click on the start button or Cortana, I get: CX_Freeze Fatal Error Connot get zipimporter instance. The pc then signs me out and back in, but the problem is not resolved.
    Any suggestions?

KarylB, Oct 1, 2018
  3. cx_freeze fatal error windoows 10

how do i fix cx_freeze fatal error on windows 10?

RobertHungerford, Oct 1, 2018
  4. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance

CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

Hi,

Thank you for posing here at Microsoft community.

Cx_ze Fatal Error Cannot Get Zipimport and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. Opening programs will be slower and response times will lag. When you have multiple applications running, you may
    experience crashes and freezes. There can be numerous causes of this error including excessive startup entries, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations and so on.

Method 1: I would suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by Ravinath
    and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-9b74-411f-a1ba-c4d6df0544ac?tm=1444062963267

Method 2:

If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify, if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link
    to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 3:SFC Scan:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform a SFC Scan and check, if it helps.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption .The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

Please click on the below link and follow the procedure to run SFC Scan.

Click on, http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...em-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance

1. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance - Similar Threads - cx_freeze fatal error

2. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: I receive the above subject error message continuously on windows startup and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the...
  3. cx_freeze error o Startup

cx_freeze error o Startup: I have been getting this error message every time on startup. What does it mean and how to get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cxfreeze-error-o-startup/685ef63d-e93b-4d7b-9bef-7529573b9079
  4. CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance: This afternoon I installed a game via Steam. I had problems as soon as I tried to run it for the first time and had to do a hard reboot when I couldn't get back to the desktop. Since then I've been getting this error as soon as I log in to Windows: CX_Freeze Fatal Error...
  5. fatal error

fatal error: On several games Ive tried to play I cant because of a 'fatal error' message I receive. I need help resolving this issue please. The error reads: FATAL ERROR "You are running without hardware acceleration....
  6. Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error: Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057) Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?...
  7. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: Hi, I have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. However, I have been received this error message with 100% utilisation of hard disk space. Can advise what is the issue and how to overcome it? I have disabled SysMain service. Regards, Akbar...
  8. cx_Freeze Fatal Error cannot get zipimporter instance

cx_Freeze Fatal Error cannot get zipimporter instance: I started getting this error message today and I can't really find a solution to my problem. This error message pops up every time I start up my computer or restart it. It's very annoying and I don't see what the problem is. I have ran SFC and it didn't fix the issue so I...
  9. fatal error

fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....
  10. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: I receive the above subject error message continuously and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the recommended fixes,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot get zipimporter instance

2. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter

3. cx freeze fatal error

4. what is zipimporter,
  5. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get ipimporter instance,
  6. cx_freeze fatal error,
  7. zipimporter,
  8. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance,
  9. cxfreeze fatal error,
  10. fatal freeze error,
  11. fatal python error cannot get zipimporter instance,