Windows 10: CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

Discus and support CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This afternoon I installed a game via Steam. I had problems as soon as I tried to run it for the first time and had to do a hard reboot when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregMatthewsLJC, Apr 5, 2020.

1. CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

This afternoon I installed a game via Steam. I had problems as soon as I tried to run it for the first time and had to do a hard reboot when I couldn't get back to the desktop. Since then I've been getting this error as soon as I log in to Windows:

CX_Freeze Fatal Error

Cannot get zipimporter instance

I've found a few posts here that say to reboot in Safe Mode, reboot with no non-Microsoft processes running at startup. I've done that.

I then ran:

sfc /scannow

which did report a problem and the problem was fixed. I ran it again and no problems were reported. I then ran:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

as well as the /ScanHeath option but no problems were reported.

After rebooting I'm still having the problem.

The only other things I can think to mention is that either the Steam client or the game I installed also C++ redistributables with the following versions:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable 10.0.40219

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable 10.0.40219

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 11.0.61030

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x64 11.0.61030

:)

GregMatthewsLJC, Apr 5, 2020
  2. KarylB Win User

CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance

I have a Dell PC with windows 10 that I purchased about 2 months ago. Now when I try to click on the start button or Cortana, I get: CX_Freeze Fatal Error Connot get zipimporter instance. The pc then signs me out and back in, but the problem is not resolved.
    Any suggestions?

KarylB, Apr 5, 2020
  3. cx_freeze fatal error windoows 10

how do i fix cx_freeze fatal error on windows 10?

RobertHungerford, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Error Popup on Startup

Hi Scott,

CX_Freeze Fatal Error is a critical error and this can happen when your Windows 10 has a corrupted System files. This issue was resolved by one of our Community members named

Rajeshwari_Patil
    , and it is found on this thread:

Kindly let it know if this one resolved your issue.

Nick Dich, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

1. CX_Freeze Fatal Error Cannot get zipimporter instance - Similar Threads - CX_Freeze Fatal Error

2. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: I receive the above subject error message continuously on windows startup and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the...
  3. cx_freeze error o Startup

cx_freeze error o Startup: I have been getting this error message every time on startup. What does it mean and how to get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cxfreeze-error-o-startup/685ef63d-e93b-4d7b-9bef-7529573b9079
  4. fatal error

fatal error: On several games Ive tried to play I cant because of a 'fatal error' message I receive. I need help resolving this issue please. The error reads: FATAL ERROR "You are running without hardware acceleration....
  5. Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fatal Error: Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057) Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?...
  6. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: Hi, I have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. However, I have been received this error message with 100% utilisation of hard disk space. Can advise what is the issue and how to overcome it? I have disabled SysMain service. Regards, Akbar...
  7. cx_Freeze Fatal Error cannot get zipimporter instance

cx_Freeze Fatal Error cannot get zipimporter instance: I started getting this error message today and I can't really find a solution to my problem. This error message pops up every time I start up my computer or restart it. It's very annoying and I don't see what the problem is. I have ran SFC and it didn't fix the issue so I...
  8. fatal error

fatal error: Hi. I develop an aplication for industrial computer working with Windows 10, and I must use PLC open libraries. When I run my aplication, if an error occurs from a function bloc used to manage files, my computer show me a blue screen (the code is 0xdead 0003) and reboot....
  9. cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance

cx_freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance: i have tried all the methods listed in the forum to fix this error and have yet to find a resolution. I don't even know if i have a program that would constitute this error unless it is a microsoft exclusive error. what options do i have to fix this...
  10. cx_Freeze: Python error in main script

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script: I receive the above subject error message continuously and it appears to be contributing to the poor performance of my Windows 10 PC causing it to run slowly and become unresponsive. I reviewed the article with a similar error message and applied the recommended fixes,...