Windows 10: CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

Discus and support CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharlesRevestir, Feb 7, 2022.

1. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated to that version.

:)

CharlesRevestir, Feb 7, 2022

2. CxUIUSvc Service taking up tons of CPU

I have noticed that my battery drains quickly and my fans spool up quite often. I monitored task manager and "CxUIUSvc Service" pops up to the top quite often with very high usage. Does anyone know what this service does and how I can limit its usage?

Michael Kan RS, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    service host high cpu usage

Hi Natalie,

Conflicts with the Firewall & Network protection settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having a high cpu usage on your computer. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Jean-Baptiste Dumuids to resolve the issue. Many community members find his post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 7, 2022
  4. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

1. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage - Similar Threads - CxUiUSvc Service high

2. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fix Cxuiusvc Service High CPU, RAM usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Cxuiusvc Service High CPU, RAM usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Cxuiusvc is a service of Conexant SmartAudio II driver. In theory, it should not consume much of the system’s resources such as CPU, GPU, and RAM. But in reality, this has not been the case. A lot of users have complained that Cxuiusvc Service is causing CPU, RAM...
  6. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  7. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  8. Services and Controller app high CPU usage

Services and Controller app high CPU usage: After a bit of time after boot, the services and controller app uses up 30% of the CPU and won't go down. I've tried many things that I found on the internet but doesn't seem to work out. Help is appreciated, thanks....
  9. Antimalware service executable high CPU usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high CPU usage: Recently antimalware service executable has been showing moderate to high CPU usage for about 10 seconds every 90 seconds approximately. This appears to be slowing some of my application software. I had not noticed this previously. Is there a simple a solution to this other...
  10. CxUIUSvc Service taking up tons of CPU

CxUIUSvc Service taking up tons of CPU: I have noticed that my battery drains quickly and my fans spool up quite often. I monitored task manager and "CxUIUSvc Service" pops up to the top quite often with very high usage. Does anyone know what this service does and how I can limit its usage?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com