Windows 10: Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

Discus and support Cyan anomalies on monitor screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example.

Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty NVidea GTX 1660 Ti) but the same problem persists.

I have two monitors, the main one is a BenQ GL2780, the secondary a BenQ RL 2455. The cyan anomalies were always on the main monitor i.e. when I swapped the game over to secondary the anomaly disappeared.

That was until today when I find that the anomaly is now only on the secondary monitor (the RL 2455) but not present on the primary.

Aargh! Very confused .What is the problem? Can't be graphics card, can't see how it is monitors(?).

Have tried resetting monitors to factory, also swapped out all cables trying numerous combinations.

Any ideas? Any and all assistance gratefully received...

Windows 10 Pro version 2004
    Nvidea drivers up to date v 26.21.14.3200

Cyan anomalies on monitor screen [​IMG]

:)

JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020

2. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example.

Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty NVidea GTX 1660 Ti) but the same problem persists.

I have two monitors, the main one is a BenQ GL2780, the secondary a BenQ RL 2455. The cyan anomalies were always on the main monitor i.e. when I swapped the game over to secondary the anomaly disappeared.

That was until today when I find that the anomaly is now only on the secondary monitor (the RL 2455) but not present on the primary.

Aargh! Very confused .What is the problem? Can't be graphics card, can't see how it is monitors(?).

Have tried resetting monitors to factory, also swapped out all cables trying numerous combinations.

Any ideas? Any and all assistance gratefully received...

Windows 10 Pro version 2004
    Nvidea drivers up to date v 26.21.14.3200

JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

1. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen - Similar Threads - Cyan anomalies monitor

2. Microsoft PIN - anomaly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PIN - anomaly: Hello, I have a puzzle that worries me. I opened my computer today, and I couldn't sign in with my PIN. I fixed to problem at this website with my password, but how was the PIN changed? Has my account been hacked? And there are no options to contact Microsoft through this...
  3. Editing anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Editing anomaly: On occasions when editing I get weird movements. Sometimes the cursor just repositions. Sometimes text just disappears and the cursor relocates. This happens in different editors - usually in Google Mail when composing a mail reply and sometimes in a financial blog while...
  4. Switch On Anomaly

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch On Anomaly: I have recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7010MT desktop pc with Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 installed which is working well.There is a very odd feature however, on startup I switch on the power at the mains socket and immediatly the switch on the start button on the...
  5. Internet lag anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet lag anomaly: I have a desktop hard wired to a modem & a laptop Wi-Fi linked to same modem. Both devices run Win 10 v2004 Laptop behaves OK with Ookla ping ~ 8 -12ms, Down >=30mps & Up >8mps consistent over several tests. Desktop has sporadic ping times usu 25 - 35ms but v. occasionally 8...
  6. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  7. Version 1809 anomaly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 1809 anomaly: When I try to download the October Update (Version 1809), I get a message saying that I already have the latest version. Also, on the Settings/Windows Update page, in the top right hand corner is a note "What's New - Your device recently got the latest Windows 10...
  8. LibreOffice Anomaly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LibreOffice Anomaly: I have LibreOffice 5.2 installed in My HP Pavilion Desktop where it has been running satisfactorily for some time. I recently installed the program in my HP Pavilion Laptop, the version now is updated to 5.4. With the earlier version I can scan in wirelessly from any of...
  9. Network anomaly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network anomaly: I am running Windows XP Pro 32-bit with a PCI network card. On reboot, half the time Network Connections shows both: Internet Gateway Internet connection - - - - - connected ____________________________________ LAN or Highspeed Internet Local Area Connection - - - -...
  10. Mouse Setting Anomalies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Setting Anomalies: ​Being a lefty, I reverse the buttons on my mouse, and use it on the left side of the keyboard. The mouse, BTW, is a wireless MS 3500 series. Intermittently upon boot up, the mouse responds to right handed commands, even though in Control Panel it is still set to my lefty...