Windows 10: cyber attacks

Discus and support cyber attacks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thomasParker177, Sep 24, 2020.

1. cyber attacks

i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control of my system.

one of the packs of the update did not install properly.

:)

thomasParker177, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Don Varnau, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Beroun Win User
    Wanna Cyber Attack

Hi,

hear a lot about the recent Cyber attack (Wanna descriptor/Cry). Is my W10 Laptop protected?

Did the last W update included the patch?

Beroun, Sep 24, 2020
  4. cyber attacks

Wanna cry cyber attack

Hi. Does windows 10 need the wanna cry cyber attack patch? or just older systems?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bana Tarski, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

cyber attacks

1. cyber attacks - Similar Threads - cyber attacks

2. Recently been victim to a cyber attack. I didn’t think anything of it until the desktops...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently been victim to a cyber attack. I didn’t think anything of it until the desktops...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gouda-day [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh8we4/recently_been_victim_to_a_cyber_attack_i_didnt/
  3. Are OneDrive, Google Drive cloud storage services safe against cyber attacks e.g....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are OneDrive, Google Drive cloud storage services safe against cyber attacks e.g....: Last month my pc got affected by a ransomware attack and all of my files in different drives were encrypted. However, files in C windows drive were not encrypted i.e. they remained as before. I posted here and knew about this problem through various replies. Now, I wish to...
  4. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  5. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  6. Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History

Top Six Biggest Cyber Attacks In History: In the present digital world, cyber attacks are anything but uncommon. People are aware of the perils of the internet and the lurking cyber threats. Viruses have existed for a long time, and they keep getting more and more advanced every day. Let us take a look at some of the...
  7. Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...: I am not really sure what this means. Apparently program was stopped from installing by the Sophos Anti-virus program that was running. I checked Apps & features and still see Fliqlo Screen Saver listed. When I try to uninstall I get RED X "This file does not have an app...
  8. Cyber attack in UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy, and others

Cyber attack in UK, US, China, Russia, Spain, Italy, and others: The NHS has been under attack in UK.. 84188
  9. New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway

in Windows 10 News
    New reports suggest a larger scale ‘Adylkuzz’ cyber attack is underway: ...The new attack, named Adylkuzz, is linked to WannaCry, and according to Godier, “uses the hacking tools recently disclosed by the NSA and which have since been fixed by Microsoft in a more stealthy manner and for a different purpose. ” A blog post by Proofpoint suggests...
  10. Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites: Cyber attack Knocks Out Access to Websites So-called denial-of-service attacks can knock sites offline by flooding them with junk data, blocking the way for legitimate users Several websites including Twitter and Tumblr were unreachable during an extended period for many...