Windows 10: Cyber Link YouCam Downloader

Discus and support Cyber Link YouCam Downloader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot install CyberLink Youcam 9 in Windows 10. I get the following error message: CyberLink Downloader could not complete the download process.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ScottCummins1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Cyber Link YouCam Downloader

I cannot install CyberLink Youcam 9 in Windows 10. I get the following error message:

CyberLink Downloader could not complete the download process. Check your internet connection nd firewall settings and try again.

I temporarily turned my firewall off and added CyberLink to my approved sites in McAfee. I also set McAfee to ask me before blocking downloads. My internet connection is working fine. I have a Gigabit ethernet connection that is lightning fast.

Is there something else I need to change to download this software?

:)

ScottCummins1, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Jekel007 Win User

fix my cyber link youcam after the last update i once again did not ask for on a working computer

fix my cyber link youcam after the last update i once again did not ask for on a working computer

Jekel007, Apr 21, 2020
  3. sathi-123 Win User
    LOGIN ISSUE - while using "Cyberlink Youcam face login"

Dear all,

Initially my Laptop "HP pavilion" is windows 8.1. At that time i was using Cyberlink Youcam face-out login. ( Version is Cyberlink Youcam 5)

But after i upgrade to windows 10, everytime i have issue while login.

I want to deactivate this face login. I try to deactivate in the cyberlink setting, but still cannot be deactivated.

Moreover i tried to uninstall the cyberlink, but it is not found in the program list in control panel.

Please suggest how to deactivate the face login. Thanks

sathi-123, Apr 21, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Cyber Link YouCam Downloader

Trying to uninstall Cyberlink Youcam currently being used by Skype

Hi Charlene,

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if Skype or Youcam is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list see if Skype or Youcam is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your PC and try uninstalling YouCam again . . .

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Cyber Link YouCam Downloader

1. Cyber Link YouCam Downloader - Similar Threads - Cyber Link YouCam

2. Cyber Essentials: Download Restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyber Essentials: Download Restrictions: Hello,Previously it use to be enough for CE+ to prevent immediate downloads in browsers by forcing a save-as download box before the file downloaded, which can be achieved by adding a regfix to Chrome and Edge.However this year the goal posts have moved and now a warning of...
  3. Cyber Essentials: Download Restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyber Essentials: Download Restrictions: Hello,Previously it use to be enough for CE+ to prevent immediate downloads in browsers by forcing a save-as download box before the file downloaded, which can be achieved by adding a regfix to Chrome and Edge.However this year the goal posts have moved and now a warning of...
  4. Cyber Essentials: Download Restrictions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  6. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  7. Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Youcam cyber link preinstalled in Lenovo IdeaPad microphone is not working: Having problem unmute or figure out how to hear my voice recording which works fine with skype but not with installed CyberlinkYouCam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youcam-cyber-link-preinstalled-in-lenovo-ideapad/a0a93742-0b1f-4c90-9e54-57e97cd5731c
  8. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  9. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!: Help, My Alienware started to lose connection to my mouse after new Windows 10 update. I took it to computer shop and they thought problem was with Cyber Link software for media, bundle ware software and deinstalled it, but now computer shop says my operating system is now...
  10. Is cyber Link power director free for Windows 10 Users or HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is cyber Link power director free for Windows 10 Users or HP: I use Windows 10 Home Single Language(build version- 1809 ) on my HP laptop. I wanted to ask whether Power link director is freeware for Windows 10 or for HP customers coz currently I have pre installed cyber link power director software on my laptop. Will I get update to...