Windows 10: cyber stalker

Discus and support cyber stalker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AxlRardbauer, Jul 13, 2021.

1. cyber stalker

D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to identify or report. I know that someone is stalking us and that someone is using our network or making us use theirs. I am not sure which one. I saw one identifying nickname Big Floppa but am not sure. I also have reported ic3, MS. etc. I know this is a stretch but just trying to get some info, answers, resources, assista

:)

AxlRardbauer, Jul 13, 2021

2. Cyber Stalker

I think I may have a cyber stalker, and I don't know how to get rid of him/her/them. I have done everything I know to do, but the same problems with my computer keep returning (even after replacing the hard drive), and the problems return with a vengeance.
    More aggrevating than the computer problems, is that nobody believes this is happening to me. What is frightening, is that I am beginning to believe that I know this person/persons.

How do people do this? Why do people do this? and How do I get it to stop?

PLEASE HELP!!!

[Moved from Virus & Malware]

AshleyKeller, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows Cyber Activity

Has anybody received a phone call from any person indicating they were from Windows Cyber investigation ?? I reported mine as the individual threatened to shut down my computer.. I did not call the number provided based on my contact with local FBI office..
    They just suggested contacting Microsoft..

DavidBerry11306, Jul 13, 2021
  4. cyber stalker

How can I get to open the CYBERLINK POWERDVD, in my WINDOWS 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Right click on DVD driver.
    • Select open with.
    • Select Cyber link app or choose another app.
    • And now you will get an option to select Cyber link app.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

cyber stalker

1. cyber stalker - Similar Threads - cyber stalker

2. I am having a problem installing Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced's identity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem installing Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced's identity...: I have Windows 11 23H2 installed.When I install ACPHOAAcronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced on my laptop one of the Protection features will not install. This feature will not install on a computer if it is not located in the United States. Also, Acronis tells me that if...
  3. I am having a problem installing Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced's identity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a problem installing Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced's identity...: I have Windows 11 23H2 installed.When I install ACPHOAAcronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced on my laptop one of the Protection features will not install. This feature will not install on a computer if it is not located in the United States. Also, Acronis tells me that if...
  4. I have been cyber harassed for the last 12 years approximately. I need to know if there is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been cyber harassed for the last 12 years approximately. I need to know if there is...: I have someone person or program make changes to my computer. The latest two issues are that I deactivated Facebook and I am again getting messages from Facebook. The other issue is that changes were made to my three listings that I have on eBay. The shipping options were...
  5. I have been cyber harassed for the last 12 years approximately. I need to know if there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been cyber harassed for the last 12 years approximately. I need to know if there is...: I have someone person or program make changes to my computer. The latest two issues are that I deactivated Facebook and I am again getting messages from Facebook. The other issue is that changes were made to my three listings that I have on eBay. The shipping options were...
  6. I have been cyber harassed for the last 12 years approximately. I need to know if there is...

7. Is Elite Cyber Security a legitimate Microsoft product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Elite Cyber Security a legitimate Microsoft product?: Approximately two months after receiving my new laptop, my computer locked up. Anything I tried, wouldn't unfreeze this pop-up warning and I needed to call 1-855-474-9015, which I did. They said they were Microsoft partners, so I paid $195 and gave them access to my laptop....
  8. Is Elite Cyber Security a legitimate Microsoft product?

Is Elite Cyber Security a legitimate Microsoft product?: Approximately two months after receiving my new laptop, my computer locked up. Anything I tried, wouldn't unfreeze this pop-up warning and I needed to call 1-855-474-9015, which I did. They said they were Microsoft partners, so I paid $195 and gave them access to my laptop....
  9. I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.

I have a quick question for a cyber security expert.: What would be the most secure configuration for Windows Defender firewall for personal use. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-quick-question-for-a-cyber-security/3089cb3f-2629-4abe-a0c7-3d2960ab127f
  10. Help with a Cyber Stalker Theif/Hacker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with a Cyber Stalker Theif/Hacker: I need serious help. I can't get rid of this guy. He is into every account and follows me. I cant keep one email address. I make a new one about every day now. I bought this new computer and he has already attempted to take my microsoft account within the hour. He is a...