Windows 10: Cyberlink DVD

Discus and support Cyberlink DVD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carolynogle, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Cyberlink DVD

My DVD quit working please fix it

:)

carolynogle, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

cyberlink power DVD

Hi andreaszabo_516,

Thank you for your response.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall Cyber link application.

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Apps > Click on
      Apps and features.
    3. Scroll down and search for cyber link power DVD application.
    4. Click on the application and select
      Uninstall.
    Restart the computer and download cyber
    link power DVD application

from Microsoft store. Let us know if it is working.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    cyberlink power DVD

Hi andreaszabo_516,

I understand how something like this can really try your patience. However, let’s try to fix this issue with the following steps.

Visit Cyber
    link power DVD application

in Microsoft store, go to System requirements option. It is stated that the application is only compatible with Windows 8, however I suggest you to run this program in a compatibility mode. You can follow the
    steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on Make older
    programs compatible with this version of Windows
    You can also try with another DVD and check for the issue.

I would also suggest you download the other DVD player from Microsoft store which is compatible with Windows 10 or use your favorite search engine to find the DVD player to accomplish the same task. Let us know the results to help
    you further on this issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Cyberlink DVD

cyberlink power DVD

Hi andreaszabo_516,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which version of Windows are you using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    • What happens when you play the DVDs using Cyber link PowerDVD? Do you get any errors?
    • Have you tried playing these DVDs using any other application on your computer?

If the power DVD application is downloaded from the Microsoft store, I would suggest you to refer this article to
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store
    and see if it helps.

As you have also mentioned that there is a conflict with Bluetooth connection and shutdown of Windows, we can try and reset the power schemes to default and update the Bluetooth drivers from the steps below.

Step 1: Restore default power options.

• Press Windows key + X and select Command prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command :
      powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Press enter and check if you can turn off the computer now.

Step 2:
    Update Bluetooth drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Bluetooth driver and select “Uninstall”.
    4. Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Restarting the computer will automatically install the drivers. For more information, refer the Microsoft article
    on Update drivers in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Cyberlink DVD

1. Cyberlink DVD - Similar Threads - Cyberlink DVD

2. Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd: Bonjour MSERT a détecté Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A sur file: E:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\YouCam\Koan\_Interpolator.pyd sur Windows 10est-ce réellement un virus?Comment faire pour nettoyer ?--------------HelloMSERT has detected Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A on file: E:\Program Files...
  3. Compatibility issue after Windows 11 Update - Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility issue after Windows 11 Update - Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra: I'm experiencing an issue with Blu-ray playback in Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra after the most recent Windows 11 update.The Blu-rays fail to play and I am prompted with the following message:Warningplayback stopped because your graphics card driver is incompatible. Make sure...
  4. Compatibility issue after Windows 11 Update - Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra

Compatibility issue after Windows 11 Update - Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra: I'm experiencing an issue with Blu-ray playback in Cyberlink Power DVD 22 Ultra after the most recent Windows 11 update.The Blu-rays fail to play and I am prompted with the following message:Warningplayback stopped because your graphics card driver is incompatible. Make sure...
  5. when i try to play a video in Cyberlink Power dvd 14 I get 0xe8816002l -394174462

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i try to play a video in Cyberlink Power dvd 14 I get 0xe8816002l -394174462: Hi what is this error code. i got the free software when i purchased a blu ray player that supports 4k ultra..... i cannot play this blu ray...then it asks if i want to play it in a below setting SDX or something and it STILL WON'T PLAY. can you help me play my 4k...
  6. I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12

I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12: I recently installed windows 10 pro, love the program. recently I tried on a few occasions to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12, it is listed as cyberlink media 10 in the apps files. when I hit uninstall, install shield starts and stops 3/4 ways thru and give the following...
  7. Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra 19 Released

Cyberlink Power DVD Ultra 19 Released: Hey all, Hope I have posted here in correct spot :) Cyberlink PowerDVD ULTRA 19 has been released and is 64 bit (yeah!), I think this is their first 64 bit version?.. All the others I have had were 32 installed. PowerDVD 19 - Video Player Software | CyberLink Appears to...
  8. cyberlink power DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...
  9. CyberLink PowerDVD 18 Ultra vs Windows DVD player

CyberLink PowerDVD 18 Ultra vs Windows DVD player: I would like to know what Windows DVD player does not offer that CyberLink PowerDVD 18 Ultra does. I found a link of PowerDVD 18 Ultra features here: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/compare-versions_en_US.html I have reproduced those features into an online...
  10. music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro

music wont play in cyberlink power dvd w10 pro: im trying to play music from my music library in cyberlink media suite power dvd none play anybody have a solution no error messages present 41401