Windows 10: cyberlink media player

Discus and support cyberlink media player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarrySpence, Apr 9, 2020.

1. cyberlink media player

I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that I can find, how do I get it to turn off?

:)

LarrySpence, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with using Cyberlink media player

Hi William,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using Cyberlink media player
    . I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the
    Cyberlink media player is corrupt.

Method 1:

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the Cyberlink media player and check if it works. To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Cyberlink media player and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Cyberlink media player before uninstalling it.

Method 2:

Additionally you may also use Windows DVD Player App to play DVD's. To be eligible for the free DVD Player app, you must upgrade your Windows 7,
    Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 computer rather than perform a clean installation. If you’re running an edition of Windows 7 or
    Windows 8 that doesn’t include Media Center and you upgrade to
    Windows 10, go to Windows Store to buy Windows DVD Player or another app that plays DVDs. Provided your computer has an optical disc drive, Windows DVD Player will play DVD movies (but not Blu‑ray Discs).

Refer the articles for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-dvd-player

Getting the Windows DVD Player app

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage.

Cyberlink is my only video player.

During the outage I could not play any DVD videos.

I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less.

Do other such media players do the same thing?

Any player recommendations for watching DVD's without connecting to the Internet?

Thanks for your replies and suggestions.

mikeincousa, Apr 9, 2020
  4. cyberlink media player

Cyberlink media player 14

Cyberlink media player 14 can it rip music or movies?

Waldo Brownlee, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

cyberlink media player

1. cyberlink media player - Similar Threads - cyberlink media player

2. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  3. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  4. Receiving message Cyberlink Media player playing or on

Receiving message Cyberlink Media player playing or on: I keep getting a message that my cyberlink media player is playing or is on and I cannot get it to turn of. I do not have a control button for it that I can find, how do I get it to turn off? ***Modified title from: cyberlink media player***...
  5. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  6. Technology and Cyberlink Media Player Survey

Technology and Cyberlink Media Player Survey: Survey Question: What are the pros and cons of having Cyberlink Media Player on a Laptop? I purchased a "latest and greatest" laptop with Windows 10 this week, and am deciding on whether or not to add it to my computer. Thanks....
  7. CyberLink Media Player 14 keeps locking up then shuts down

CyberLink Media Player 14 keeps locking up then shuts down: My Windows 10, CyberLink Media Player 14 keeps locking up, on my HP-15 laptop, then shuts down with an error message-"Can't read a file on disc", yet when I replay the disc the next day it will work fine all the way through. It happens sporadically. When it refuses to play...
  8. How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink

How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink: ...without losing data? Microsoft says Uninstall app, your data will not be affected. Then when I click uninstall, I get a response that all program and data will be removed....
  9. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...
  10. Cyberlink and Media Survailence

in Windows 10 Support
    Cyberlink and Media Survailence: Recently I experienced a four day Internet outage. Cyberlink is my only video player. During the outage I could not play any DVD videos. I find it distressing that Cyberlink seems to be tracking my viewing down to the minute or less. Do other such media players do the...