Windows 10: Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade

Discus and support Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was pushed to the 1803 upgrade in June of 2019. I have Windows 10 Pro and had deferred to avoid problems. Once the upgrade was pushed my Cyberlink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanetRichardson2, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade

I was pushed to the 1803 upgrade in June of 2019. I have Windows 10 Pro and had deferred to avoid problems. Once the upgrade was pushed my Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 froze after importing. All buttons are frozen and/or grayed out. The exact same thing happened when the 1709 upgrade happened except with PhD 9. I never got that to work again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled PhD 10. Nothing. I have scanned the registry for corrupt files. Nothing. Totally at a loss of what to do. Time is money here. My workflow has ground to a stand still.

Thanks for all help.

JR

:)

JanetRichardson2, Jul 21, 2019

2. CyberLink Releases PhotoDirector 3

CyberLink Corp. today launched PhotoDirector 3, a new version of its innovative photography software. PhotoDirector 3 is designed to provide all the features photographers need to manage large batches of photos, adjust images to the best quality and showcase work in their own unique style, in a single application. Now featuring People Beautifying tools and a complete range of cutting edge processing features, PhotoDirector 3 not only enables customers to perfect every detail of scenery photos, but also create professional portraits.

PhotoDirector 3 introduces several new features, including precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed and a complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and much more. Additionally, PhotoDirector 3 provides new adjustment features, including curve-based levels, and is the only workflow application that allows the user to apply a complete range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image with a fine-tuned Adjustment Brush, Adjustment Selection tool and Gradient Mask, including intensifying the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo.

Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade cyberlink_photodirector_01_thm.jpg

"PhotoDirector 3 enables photographers to master their digital workflow by providing an intuitive and comprehensive solution that funnels users' passion for photography and turns it into perfect photos," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "The incredible response we saw for PhotoDirector Beta was extremely valuable to improving PhotoDirector 3 and we want to thank the more than 125,000 users who participated and helped develop the best tools for producing amazing photos."

Key Features in PhotoDirector 3

- A complete workflow solution which includes photo library management, non-destructive image enhancements, picture retouching and customized publishing;
    - Efficient importing and management features making it easier to render huge batches of RAW photos and effectively manage images via an easy to use library;
    - Precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed;
    - A complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and more;
    - New adjustment features, including curve-based levels;
    - Fine-tuned Adjustment Brush, Adjustment Selection and Gradient Mask to apply a wide range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image; users can now intensify the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo;
    - Personalized publishing features which enable customers to showcase their photos with customized watermark and print layouts.

Product Availability

PhotoDirector 3 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store, available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. CyberLink offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers.

CyberLink PhotoDirector 3 Versions

PhotoDirector 3: US $149.95

Cristian_25H, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Installing Cyberlink PhotoDirector 6 using Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I tried to download Cyberlink PhotoDirector 6, I get the following error message:

The process cannot continue because the (Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 Redistributable Package SP1 Update (x86)) was unsuccessful. I have no idea what this means. I'd really appreciate some help. The same error message appears when I try to install
    PowerDVD 15 Ultra.

DebbieBaxterZR, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade

Unable to p[lay DVD videos using Cyberlink application on Windows 10.

CyberLink PhotoDirector 3
    CyberLink Corp.

CyberLink PowerDirector 10
    CyberLink Corp.

CyberLink PowerDVD 12
    CyberLink Corp.

bought computer, windows 7, was on if i upgrade 2 windows 10 there was (see above) they were free but had 2 do a recovery 2 fix computer now they r not on there and i have 2 pay 4 them so now i cant watch dvd's is there away 2 get them back with out paying
    4 them help please

Original Title: windows 10

dustintrautman, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade

1. Cyberlink PhotoDirector 10 and the Microsoft 1803 upgrade - Similar Threads - Cyberlink PhotoDirector Microsoft

2. windows 10 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1803 upgrade: I have windows 10 1803, my computer keeps telling I need to up grade to the next version, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1803-upgrade/caa07121-b171-42a2-82d3-0dac6a604942
  3. Windows 10 upgrade 1803 to 1909

Windows 10 upgrade 1803 to 1909: Hi I have tried a large number of times to auto-update and manually update Windows 10, every single time failing for various reasons. the most recent is shown here: [ATTACH] Any support gratefully received! thank you Alan...
  4. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  5. Cyberlink DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink DVD: My DVD quit working please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-dvd/90314e82-7c67-4fcb-9c1f-2066c64c1f05
  6. Upgrade windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade windows 10 version 1803: My computer has windows 10 version 1803. In order to use the microsoft remote desktop, I need to have windows 10 version 10586.0 or higher. How can I upgrade my 1803 version. Thank you...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade 1803:

Windows 10 Upgrade 1803:: Can't install Windows 10 Upgrade from 1709 to 1803. Error Code - 0x80240034. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-1803/98708078-cec1-4d40-9c43-97789ac77506
  8. Upgrade to Windows 10 1803

Upgrade to Windows 10 1803: I am having trouble installing the 1803 upgrade to W10 Home from 1709. Windows update fails every time, with error 0x80070643. It usually gets to about 75% and then hangs with a black screen, doing nothing. If I power off & on, it continues to around 85% and then hangs...
  9. cannot upgrade to windows 10 1803

cannot upgrade to windows 10 1803: I have windows 10 1607 and I cant upgrade. I tried all the solutions mentioned in the Microsoft website. Nothing is working out for me. please help as my pc has become very laggy....
  10. Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.

Windows 10 1803 update(s) after upgrade to 1803.: Configuration: Windows 10 Home x64 v.1803 (Cum. Update 2018, May) Digital license obtained via Windows 7 Home Premium x74 OEM upgrade to Windows 10. Status: All (cumulatieve) Windows 10 updates succeeded, including v.1803 (May,2018) major update. No issues after this...