Windows 10: Cyberlink power recovery problem

Discus and support Cyberlink power recovery problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kennethcairns, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Cyberlink power recovery problem

Hi

I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery menu appears and I go through the process again, and when restarting the same menu appears. It seems to be stuck in a loop. My question is, is there a way of temporarily disabling power recovery in order to let the boot process complete? The only way I can get into windows is to tap the F8 key while booting up, the boot menu then appears, and I need to select boot manager to get to windows. I have removed all references to power recovery from the hard drive by doing so through the dos prompt as I couldn't get into windows at the time to do an actual uninstall, but even though the executable files etc ate all gone, it still appears when booting. Could there be a registry item or some other Hidden file that is causing it to appear?

:)

Kennethcairns, Oct 13, 2018
  2. CharlesR Win User

Unable to install A Cyberlink Power DVD Update on Windows 10

Hello Mr Kishore,

Norton Security is not causing the problem of blocking installation of the Cyberlink update.

Windows 10 is preventing installation of the Cyberlink update.

Windows 10 is telling me that "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, please contact the administrator."

I own this private HP Notebook, and am the administrator, but Windows 10 is still not letting me install the Cyberlink update.

Thus far, no suggestions have worked, and Windows 10 is preventing me from playing Blu ray disks on this notebook, while I was able to play 3D Blu ray disks flawlessly under Windows 7.

Any help would be appreciated.

CharlesR, Oct 13, 2018
  3. will cyberlink power director 13 work in windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to know the compatibility of Cyberlink Power Director 13 on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to contact the Cyber Power Director Support for more information on Cyberlink Power
    Director 13 compatibility with Windows 10.

However, Windows 10 has the feature of Compatibility mode
    to allow software to work with the computer's newer hardware or software.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select "Properties".

3. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select operating system from the drop

down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cyberlink power recovery problem

Unable to install A Cyberlink Power DVD Update on Windows 10

Hi Charles,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is the system connected to domain?

• Have you signed in to the Windows 10 using Microsoft/Local account?

It is not recommended to use the third party security software as it may cause problems for the Windows to work effectively.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third
    Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

I suggest you to scan the Cyberlink Power DVD by using Windows defender and check if it has any virus/malware.

• Open the Start menu, type the
      Windows defender in search bar and click on it.

• Click on Full Scan on Windows defender to scan for the affected files.
    Note: Insert the
    Cyberlink Power DVD before performing the scan.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Cyberlink power recovery problem

1. Cyberlink power recovery problem - Similar Threads - Cyberlink power recovery

2. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink power recovery loop: HiI am using windows 10I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery...
  3. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink power recovery loop: HiI am using windows 10I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery...
  4. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Recovery problems: My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the...
  6. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

Cyberlink Power Recovery problems: My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the...
  7. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  9. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  10. cyberlink power DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cyberlink power recover

2. CyberLink Power Recovery

3. cyberlink power recovery medion

4. power recovery medion cant find recovy image,
  5. stuck on powerrecover,
  6. cyberlink powerrecover,
  7. how to delete Cyberlink power recover,
  8. cyberlink power recovery problem,
  9. power recovery medion loop,
  10. power recovery cyberlink,
  11. cyberlink powerrecover loop,