Windows 10: Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

Discus and support Cyberlink Power Recovery problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beata Mioduszewska, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the restoration and reboot it comes back again with Cyberlink Power Recovery.Is it the disk SSD that may be faulty the comouter is still under warranty or is it a problem that can be solved without sending back for repair.Regards.Beata

:)

Beata Mioduszewska, Aug 28, 2022

2. Cyberlink power recovery problem

Hi

I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery
    menu appears and I go through the process again, and when restarting the same menu appears. It seems to be stuck in a loop. My question is, is there a way of temporarily disabling power recovery in order to let the boot process complete? The only way I can
    get into windows is to tap the F8 key while booting up, the boot menu then appears, and I need to select boot manager to get to windows. I have removed all references to power recovery from the hard drive by doing so through the dos prompt as I couldn't get
    into windows at the time to do an actual uninstall, but even though the executable files etc ate all gone, it still appears when booting. Could there be a registry item or some other Hidden file that is causing it to appear?

Kennethcairns, Aug 28, 2022
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    cyberlink power DVD

Hi andreaszabo_516,

Thank you for your response.

Follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall Cyber link application.

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Apps > Click on
      Apps and features.
    3. Scroll down and search for cyber link power DVD application.
    4. Click on the application and select
      Uninstall.
    Restart the computer and download cyber
    link power DVD application

from Microsoft store. Let us know if it is working.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 28, 2022
  4. CharlesR Win User

Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

Unable to install A Cyberlink Power DVD Update on Windows 10

Hello Mr Kishore,

Norton Security is not causing the problem of blocking installation of the Cyberlink update.

Windows 10 is preventing installation of the Cyberlink update.

Windows 10 is telling me that "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, please contact the administrator."

I own this private HP Notebook, and am the administrator, but Windows 10 is still not letting me install the Cyberlink update.

Thus far, no suggestions have worked, and Windows 10 is preventing me from playing Blu ray disks on this notebook, while I was able to play 3D Blu ray disks flawlessly under Windows 7.

Any help would be appreciated.

CharlesR, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

1. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems - Similar Threads - Cyberlink Power Recovery

2. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyberlink power recovery loop: HiI am using windows 10I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery...
  3. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink power recovery loop: HiI am using windows 10I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery...
  4. Cyberlink power recovery loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Recovery problems: My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the...
  6. Cyberlink Power Recovery problems

Cyberlink Power Recovery problems: My son has a Cyberlink Power Recovery installed on his Merion Erazer Engineer P10 MD35106.Yesterday while in used the computer restarted itself and after restart there is a Cyberling Power Recovery screen that offers a restoration with or without back up. After the...
  7. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  8. Cyberlink Power Media Player issues

Cyberlink Power Media Player issues: i am trying to install power media player but it is not showing after installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cyberlink-power-media-player-issues/bbc43e73-b101-417f-aa66-c61b2b44f82a
  9. cyberlink power DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...
  10. Cyberlink power recovery problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cyberlink power recovery problem: Hi I have Cyberlink power recovery installed on my Medion Akoya PC. When booting up it goes straight into the power recovery program. I click through the options and the recovery/backup process completes. But when the computer restarts the same power recovery menu appears...