Windows 10: Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809

Discus and support Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After upgrading to Version 1809 (Build 17763.168), I am unable to use my corporate Ethernet connection. I do get connected - briefly, when I log in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Surendran Nambiath, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809

After upgrading to Version 1809 (Build 17763.168), I am unable to use my corporate Ethernet connection. I do get connected - briefly, when I log in to the Cyberoam Client, but seconds later, I get the Blue Screen...

Windows starts up fine after that, but when I try to connect to Cyberoam (and therefore, the outside world), I get the Blue Screen again and again, every time!

Is this a problem the update has not fixed or is it something that Cyberoam hasn't tackled?

I DO NOT want to roll back to the earlier version of Windows - I really like the expanded Search, the Dark-themed File Explorer, the expanded Clipboard, etc., etc!!

:)

Surendran Nambiath, Dec 8, 2018

2. "cyberoam login" app is not working .

Hi er jignesh,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you want to use college Wi-Fi on your Nokia Lumia 525. And this Wi-Fi requirement is to use cyberoam app.

First of all I would suggest to contact administrator of that Wi-Fi and ask how you can connect your Windows Phone to it as cyberoam app is not available in the Windows Phone Store.

Also, regarding cyberoam login app, I would suggest to contact app developer:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/cyberoam-login/77096fe6-393b-4a66-bebd-fcf64010f6c8

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Dec 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809

1. Cyberoam Issues after upgrade to 1809 - Similar Threads - Cyberoam Issues upgrade

2. Upgrade Windows from 1809 to 20H2 Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows from 1809 to 20H2 Issue: I have used WSUS to update the computers in my domain.I tested it on 10 computers and 4 of them were unsuccessful. The update process of the 4 computers was normal, but at the end of the update, it always said "Attempting to recover installation, Restoring your previous...
  3. Ongoing 1803/1809 Upgrade Issues

Ongoing 1803/1809 Upgrade Issues: For the past month and a half I've been rolling out 1803 to my organization. About 20%-30% of the computers will fail though and it is almost always the same issue: 0xC1900101-0x4000D - Install failed in the SECOND BOOT phase with an error during the MIGRATE DATA operation....
  4. 1809 upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 upgrade: I finally solved my upgrade from 1803 to 1809 tried all the ideas finally switched main computer and took off all import stuff I was getting the roll back from 75 to 82 percent I tried resetting the computer and even that rolled back I had to change drive I made a Bootable...
  5. Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?

Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?: Hi, I read a lot of different articles and threads here (and elsewhere) concerning the upgrade issues from 1803 to 1809. "Fun" fact: I've got several identical machines that had problems at first, but all in all it was just missing storage space on the system drive. After...
  6. Lag issues after the 1809 update

Lag issues after the 1809 update: I recently purchased my new laptop. Specifications: i5 7th Gen 2.5GHz, 8GB ram, 2GB dedicated graphic memory, nvidia MX130. It came with pre-installed genuine windows 10 OS (and it was activated). It was running in the 1709 version of the windows 10. Most of the available...
  7. upgrade to 1809

upgrade to 1809: I have 3 AMD win 10 machines, two have updated to 1809. the main machine has not upgraded automatically. The only Difference between all three are the video adapters, the non upgraded machine has a ATI Radeon HD 3870. should I Manually upgrade> Thanks SA...
  8. Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809: I'm seeing an issue on multiple computers when I upgrade to the latest Windows 10 build (1809). It's a little funky on when it shows up but it's a pretty major issue for me and I'm curious if any one else has seen it. The main issue I have is that I'm trying to use Assigned...
  9. Other issues with upgrade to 1809

Other issues with upgrade to 1809: Hi, Just a note to let someone know of some other issues with 1809 that I have not yet seen reported. My first attempt partially succeeded, but most all of my drivers were not installed when the machine booted. All attempts to install drivers resulted in a failure...
  10. Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge not opening webpages after upgrade to 1809: Hi guys there definitely seems to be a bug with 1809 affecting certain Realtek network cards and Edge. Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.2) I have three computers. Two laptops & a desktop. DT & one laptop had no problems but the laptop with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install cyberoam in windows 10 what to do