Windows 10: CyberPower PC needed new board now can't find Window key in the paperwork

Discus and support CyberPower PC needed new board now can't find Window key in the paperwork in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I brought my barely used CyberPower PC into the computer shop after many blue screens of death, they determined the motherboard was failing among... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ValKoch70, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ValKoch70 Win User

CyberPower PC needed new board now can't find Window key in the paperwork

I brought my barely used CyberPower PC into the computer shop after many blue screens of death, they determined the motherboard was failing among other things . Now the shop asked for the Window Key to put in the Bios of the new motherboard. I have all the paperwork that came with the computer, there is a Window 10 disk from CyberPower, but no sticker with the key. The computer was pre-activated. The computer repair shop said they were going to put a call into Microsoft. Would bringing the disk to shop help or the call is what is needed. Out of curiosity, I looked in the disk but couldn't find any keys mentioned, yesterday was the first I unsealed the envelope of the disk.

:)

ValKoch70, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

No Audio through speaker or headset after adding Windows 10 to new cyberpower desktop PC

Hi,

There may have been some corruptions that happened, thus, your speaker and headset do not work on your new Cyberpower desktop PC. Allow us to clarify some details though, so we can properly isolate the issue.

• You mentioned about adding Windows 10 to your new desktop PC, what was the previous OS and version of your desktop PC?
    • Was this working fine before?
    • Is your speaker or headset using a 3.5mm jack, USB or Bluetooth?
    • On what slot is the headset/speaker plugged in? Have you tried other slots?

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Apr 7, 2021
  4. no1yak Win User

Activation on new board

Hi All, I have a question on activation. I have two machines, one Asrock and the other Asus. The Asrock was a free upgrade from Win 8 pro to 10 pro using my retail licence and was activated. My Asus was installed with 10 pro via a retail licence.

Now, the Asrock has been decommissioned and I'm waiting for new board to arrive (Asus)I want to use the retail 10 key for the new board but, my other Asus was activated using that key. So I went into the activation screen and changed the licence to my Win 8 Pro key and it activated with no problems.

Does that now mean that the 10 pro key is freed up to use on the new board. Or am I snookered.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

no1yak, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. CyberPower PC needed new board now can't find Window key in the paperwork - Similar Threads - CyberPower needed board

2. Malfunctioning key on the key board. Need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malfunctioning key on the key board. Need help!: Since last month one of the keys in my laptop keyboard is repeating its function again and again. It is the delete key. Whenever it occurs I cannot stop it without clicking another key more than once. It is hard for me to complete my work when this problem occurs. Whenever I...
  3. Malfunctioning key on the key board. Need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malfunctioning key on the key board. Need help!: Since last month one of the keys in my laptop keyboard is repeating its function again and again. It is the delete key. Whenever it occurs I cannot stop it without clicking another key more than once. It is hard for me to complete my work when this problem occurs. Whenever I...
  4. Malfunctioning key on the key board. Need help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. key board

key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  6. Need to activate windows - new system board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to activate windows - new system board: I upgraded from Windows 7. I have no idea where my windows 7 product code is at this point. The computer hard dive was moved from the old system board to the new system board. The CPU is also different, but I may upgrade it later, and I guess I’ll be dealing with this again...
  7. Need to activate windows - new system board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate windows - new system board: I upgraded from Windows 7. I have no idea where my windows 7 product code is at this point. The computer hard dive was moved from the old system board to the new system board. The CPU is also different, but I may upgrade it later, and I guess I’ll be dealing with this again...
  8. Need to activate windows - new system board

9. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  10. CyberPower PC tells me I need to reinstall Windows 10 but ....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CyberPower PC tells me I need to reinstall Windows 10 but ....: Hi, After a nightmare with my latest purchase with CyberPower PC and then sending it back and now it's back with me, I DREADED setting it up so this time I set up the basics in the hallway with an extra mouse and keyboard and my new "2nd" monitor. So after setting up I hit...