Windows 10: Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

Discus and support Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason2415, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Jason2415 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to play the game at the moment.I saw a similar question asked:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exit-to-desktop-while-pressing-any-button/2ab72535-1716-4a36-a693-6994b912adfaThe op said he solved the problem by changing input method, but I don't know how to do this.

:)

Jason2415, Jan 27, 2023

2. exit to desktop while pressing any button

While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? P.S. I am using a Bluetooth 5.1 connection keyboard

Isaac Choi, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Dude Win User
    Cyberpunk 2077 settings

Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button 607718569t-what-games-you-playing-right-now-2-a-cyberpunk-2077-screenshot-2020.12.11-14.26.47.99.jpg

Just realized I can turn this on *Cool

4. KingPing Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer*Smile Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button :)

I can't wait!

http://cyberpunk.net/

KingPing, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk 2077 exit

2. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  3. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  4. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  5. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button

Cyberpunk 2077 exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? This happened after I reinstalled the Nvidia driver. I can only use a ps4 controller to...
  7. exit to desktop while pressing any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? P.S. I am using a Bluetooth 5.1 connection keyboard...
  8. exit to desktop while pressing any button

exit to desktop while pressing any button: While I was playing cyberpunk 2077, it suddenly exited the game and back to the desktop, and I try more several times and only ESC and space bar won't exit the game. How can I solve it? P.S. I am using a Bluetooth 5.1 connection keyboard...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077): I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will then freeze for a few seconds and leads to a blue screen. I have uploaded my V2 collector and I hope that we can solve this...
  10. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077: Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15 GPU: Titan RTX SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512...