Windows 10: Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working

Discus and support Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just recently changed computers to a more powerful system, and my old pc had windows 10 1909 Education, and my new one has windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilanCaputo, May 15, 2020.

1. Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working

Hi everyone,

I just recently changed computers to a more powerful system, and my old pc had windows 10 1909 Education, and my new one has windows 10 1909 Pro.

My joystick worked perfectly fine on my old pc, it was plug and play i didn't have to install anything myself, I'd just plug it in, and i could calibrate it immediately.

With my new pc, it works the same way however when i want to test it and see the inputs i'm putting on the joystick, nothing is showing, neither when i press buttons or move any axes. I've been troubleshooting this issue for the past 3 days to no end result. Any help would greatly be appreciated. It is an old joystick for today's standards, not sure how old though.

:)

MilanCaputo, May 15, 2020

2. Cyborg F.L.Y 5 twist issue

Hello,

I've purchased the Cyborg F.L.Y 5 Joystick for PC and everything works but the twist on the joystick.. I've triedc configuring it through the software and in ArmA 3 in-game and ArmA 2 .. no luck with the twist but everything else works.. I've been reading that a Windows 10 driver is in the works but I tried the joystick on a Windows 8 system and it's got 8 drivers and the joystick didn't work with the twist..

EDIT: returned it and got my money back as it wasn't working properly.

BrandonR188, May 15, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Thermalright V1 Ultra work on a 8800GT

the v2 works not sure about the v1. I just looked it should fit it ,it fits a 7900 series.

trt740, May 15, 2020
  4. Paulieg Win User

Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working

Thermalright V1 Ultra work on a 8800GT

Does anyone know if a Thermalright V1 Ultra GPU cooler will work on a 8800GT. I got a really great deal on this cooler, and I'm hoping it will work. Anyone know? It's not listed on the compatible list, but sometimes these lists are not updated for new cards. Please refrain for the "You should get X cooler for that" comments. It's a used cooler, so there is no returning it.

Paulieg, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working

1. Cyborg V1 Joystick Detected but not working - Similar Threads - Cyborg Joystick Detected

2. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  3. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  4. Joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  5. Laptop Keyboard is not working because of joystick?

Laptop Keyboard is not working because of joystick?: I was just trying to connect my joystick to my laptop, after that suddenly the keyboard on my laptop is not working anymore. I am not sure if it was caused by the joystick connection or not, because before the keyboard worked just fine. But I have tried to troubleshoot,...
  6. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  7. Kinect v1 for streaming

Kinect v1 for streaming: Hello everyone! I try to install my old kinect v1 (model 1414) as a web cam to start streaming on twitch... I cant find a way to get an image from it...i've install kinect for window sdk v1,8 several time but i always have no driver for the cam... I run windows 10 with usb2...
  8. SMB v1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB v1: How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers Please,, plain english Thanks for any help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb-v1/f4c8d9ed-2619-4225-b5d1-471592fbd837"
  9. Joystick works on laptop but not on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick works on laptop but not on pc: I have recently bought a joystick, it works perfectly on my laptop but on my pc it becomes unspecified and the inputs don't work (both my laptop and pc have been formatted)...
  10. How to detect battery in win 10 RCA Cambio V1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to detect battery in win 10 RCA Cambio V1: I got a tablet under the contents of "broken" fixed it and then i didnt want what was on it so i decided to do a factory reset on it then the settings didnt work and there isnt enough support on that so i gave up and decided to do a new windows and now i have all the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vjoy not reading cyborg v1

2. cyborg evo not working on windows 10