Windows 10: D and E drives

Discus and support D and E drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnmansfield, Apr 25, 2019.

1. D and E drives

Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc

:)

johnmansfield, Apr 25, 2019

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 25, 2019
  3. I have a D & E drive, my D drive dosen't work and I do not see it on my list of drives.

I have a D & E drive, my D drive doesn't work and I do not see it on my list of drives. I also can not play any DVD's.

What do I need to do or down load. This happen after I update to windows 10.

AngeloAgostini, Apr 25, 2019
  4. D and E drives

How to change E Drive to D

On my Windows 10 Surface I have attached two extra separate hard drives via USB cables. For the last 12 months one was D: the other G:. Now they show up as E: and G: I have lots of links to files on my D: drive. How do I rename this E: back to D:?

Last Card Louis, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

D and E drives

1. D and E drives - Similar Threads - drives

2. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  3. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  4. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't share drive C from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't share drive C from one laptop to another: I can share other folders and even another drive D, but somehow, I can't success to share drive C.What could be the problem? One laptop is Win10 and the other is Win11.Thank you!...
  6. Can't share drive C from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't share drive C from one laptop to another: I can share other folders and even another drive D, but somehow, I can't success to share drive C.What could be the problem? One laptop is Win10 and the other is Win11.Thank you!...
  7. Can't share drive C from one laptop to another

8. Driginal D:Drive got replaced with DVD RW Drive now called D, anyfix to this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driginal D:Drive got replaced with DVD RW Drive now called D, anyfix to this?: I recently rebooted my PC, Then I suddenly noticed that only my C: Drive is available for downloads, then my D Drive is now gone and replaced with a DVD RW Drive now called D. I have tried everything, Disk mangement, CMD, restarted computer and nothing works. Please help me!...
  9. Driginal D:Drive got replaced with DVD RW Drive now called D, anyfix to this?

Driginal D:Drive got replaced with DVD RW Drive now called D, anyfix to this?: I recently rebooted my PC, Then I suddenly noticed that only my C: Drive is available for downloads, then my D Drive is now gone and replaced with a DVD RW Drive now called D. I have tried everything, Disk mangement, CMD, restarted computer and nothing works. Please help me!...
  10. Driginal D:Drive got replaced with DVD RW Drive now called D, anyfix to this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware