Windows 10: D COM

Discus and support D COM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems just about every single day that I use my computer I continuously, have to fix errors that fill up the event viewer. Just what in the F@#% was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatronRick1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. D COM

It seems just about every single day that I use my computer I continuously, have to fix errors that fill up the event viewer. Just what in the F@#% was Microsoft NOT thinking. I constantly have to go in the RegEdit to fix permissions search for the CLSID then the APPID then go into component services and so on and so on and so on.... It is a nonstop, never ending hassle to have to fix these areas CREATED BY MICROSOFT and I AM TO BE TOLD IT IS BY DESIGN????? Yet if I just disable the DCOM that is causing this DAILY NIGHTMARE that my system is not going to function properly?? THE REASON THAT MY SYSTEM DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IS THE f^&^$(*& DISTRIBUTED COM ITSELF... I see thousands of the same questions all over the internet. YET MICROSOFT FLAT OUT REFUSES TO FIX THE ISSUE THAT IS PLAGUED EVERY WINDOWS USER OUT THERE.

What do they do instead???? GIVE THE SAME ANSWER OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....

:)

PatronRick1, Aug 16, 2019

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 16, 2019
  4. D COM

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin D COM :D

Casecutter, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

D COM

1. D COM - Similar Threads - COM

2. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...
  3. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...
  4. Permanently Enable COM Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Enable COM Port: Some of my laptops have a certain COM Port disabled by default and users have to remember to enable them every day when logging into their computers. I was trying to find a way to permanently enable the COM port so it wouldn't disable again after a reboot.I have attempted to...
  5. Permanently Enable COM Port

Permanently Enable COM Port: Some of my laptops have a certain COM Port disabled by default and users have to remember to enable them every day when logging into their computers. I was trying to find a way to permanently enable the COM port so it wouldn't disable again after a reboot.I have attempted to...
  6. Permanently Enable COM Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Permanently Enable Com Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Enable Com Port: Some of my laptops have a certain COM Port disabled by default and users have to remember to enable them every day when logging into their computers. I was trying to find a way to permanently enable the COM port so it wouldn't disable again after a reboot.I have attempted to...
  8. Permanently Enable Com Port

Permanently Enable Com Port: Some of my laptops have a certain COM Port disabled by default and users have to remember to enable them every day when logging into their computers. I was trying to find a way to permanently enable the COM port so it wouldn't disable again after a reboot.I have attempted to...
  9. Permanently Enable Com Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Com port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com port: Hello, I currently have a com port CP2105 enhanced installed on my laptop that my amateur radio uses to communicate with my PC and software such as Ham Radio Deluxe etc.. I need an additional CP2105 enhanced com port for another software program to communicate to the radio so...