Windows 10: D drive full contents won't show when

Discus and support D drive full contents won't show when in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS Expert. John here. I have a Win 10 system with 2 copies of Win 10 Pro 64 installed each on a seperate HD. On one of the drives I have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JIVANDiwano, Jan 30, 2019.

1. D drive full contents won't show when

Hello MS Expert. John here.

I have a Win 10 system with 2 copies of Win 10 Pro 64 installed each on a seperate HD. On one of the drives I have my music, sound software which I use to create & record music, which I call Music Recording. On the other I have all my office & biz software, which I call Office Biz. I bought the 2 copies of Win 10 because I've setup the OS on the music sound drive differently. What happens is when I've created files on the D drive while in Music Recording OS. When I re boot to my Office Biz Win 10 drive. None of the files I've created on that same D drive are present. The D drive states the same. Insead I get a drive is corrupted message when I try to access those files. Meanwhile if I use an external drive then all files I've worked on are present & ready to open, no matter if I access from my Office Biz or Music Recording Win 10 OS startup.

What's going on? Any help or insight you can offer would be great. Cheers John

:)

JIVANDiwano, Jan 30, 2019

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jan 30, 2019
  3. D are not showing drive, on my 635 & 435

d drive do not show drive and where t store picture and ne application. Same problem on my Lumia 635 & 435. Any suggestions it must be many with same problem since the issue is on two different phones.

Bjorn Olav Asbjornsen, Jan 30, 2019
  4. tops Win User

D drive full contents won't show when

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

D drive full contents won't show when

1. D drive full contents won't show when - Similar Threads - drive full contents

2. D:\ showing as a folder and Data D: showing as a Drive both have same contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D:\ showing as a folder and Data D: showing as a Drive both have same contents: Hi, I transferred my documents to Data D: and that show as a drive on my Dell laptop, but those same files are showing as a Folder D:\. How do I safely get rid of the D:\ folder?...
  3. D:\ showing as a folder and Data D: showing as a Drive both have same contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D:\ showing as a folder and Data D: showing as a Drive both have same contents: Hi, I transferred my documents to Data D: and that show as a drive on my Dell laptop, but those same files are showing as a Folder D:\. How do I safely get rid of the D:\ folder?...
  4. d drive says it is full when it is not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    d drive says it is full when it is not: my d drive is saying it is full when trying to put a folder in the root but i have 500 gb free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive-says-it-is-full-when-it-is-not/51ab1753-2730-4466-ae75-f3389cdf2658
  5. D: drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D: drive full: I keep getting message RECOVERY D: full. What do I have to do to clear uninstall unwanted files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-drive-full/f3594a9e-5b13-4a6e-8813-0b1318adadfd
  6. Full D drive

Full D drive: My D disk is almost full and I am unable to empty it. It says there are no folders to show me and the contents are "Other". However, my C drive has almost nothing in it. I am getting constant reminders that D disk is almost full....
  7. Drive D: Seems to be full

Drive D: Seems to be full: I have transferred over 4000 pictures from my mini iPad to Windows 10. Now I can't access my documents on drive D: Is there anything I can do to remedy? Help Robert...
  8. Full Recovery(D:) drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full Recovery(D:) drive: My Recovery(D:) drive has always said it was almost full. (contained 13.5 gigabytes of content) I entered Settings >> System >> Storage >> Recovery(D:) >> Other and then it said, "We couldn't find any files to show you." Here's a screenshot(ish): [IMG]...
  9. Drive D is full

Drive D is full: How do I create more space in Drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-d-is-full/80a57551-0dff-4b37-9112-3c468cf94f16"
  10. Local D Drive is full

Local D Drive is full: I keep getting an message saying my local D drive is full. Now my computer is running poorly. It shows all my space is taken by "misc". There is nothing on my computer except photos. I feel like it has something to do with an update but I don't know how to fix it....