Windows 10: D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works

Discus and support D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer started freezing and lagging when I tried to open a file from D: drive, so I restarted it. When I did, the D: drive was gone, along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReuvenOren, Jan 20, 2020.

1. D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works

My computer started freezing and lagging when I tried to open a file from D: drive, so I restarted it.

When I did, the D: drive was gone, along with files I really need.

It's not in the disk managment, and the drive installer is fully updated. I went through the solutions, but non seemed to work. Any suggestions?

:)

ReuvenOren, Jan 20, 2020
  2. neilpzz Win User

Missing D:/ (HDD) Drive -- not on Disk Management

If you can't physically check the second drive connection then you should contact Asus or the seller. The fact the optical drive is E:\ suggests you had a D:\ drive but it's no longer connected/working.

Does the spec for the laptop show two drives, a SSD and hard drive.?

neilpzz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Whatphoeb Win User
    D: Drive Missing Windows 10

Go to Start / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Computer Management / Disk Management and see if your D drive is listed there.

Whatphoeb, Jan 20, 2020
  4. D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works

D Drive is missing from my computer.

No, don't uninstall that drive.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

Is the drive that is supposed to be D:\ listed there or not?

If not, could you check if its listed in BIOS or not?

Andre Da Costa, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works

1. D: drive is missing from disk manager, nothing works - Similar Threads - drive missing disk

2. lost d drive, nothings works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost d drive, nothings works: my d drive is gone, they say to go to disk management and scan to fix it but my d drive isnt there. none of the videos ive watched help since my d drive doesnt show up anywhere. i turned off my computer during a driver update so im pretty sure thats what caused it please help...
  3. lost d drive, nothings works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost d drive, nothings works: my d drive is gone, they say to go to disk management and scan to fix it but my d drive isnt there. none of the videos ive watched help since my d drive doesnt show up anywhere. i turned off my computer during a driver update so im pretty sure thats what caused it please help...
  4. lost d drive, nothings works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Disk Drive D Is Missing

My Disk Drive D Is Missing: Hi, I reset my laptop because of a virus and now I can't see my disk D Which Had 1TB Storage. What Should I Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-drive-d-is-missing/63b3b223-4d52-4306-a74b-90935c7d77a1
  6. C: and D: drive/Disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: and D: drive/Disk management: Hi, I am having problems with my C: and D: drives. I know little about computers, and I've been trying to solve this on my own for 2 days now. I want to merge C: drive 222 GB using D: drive 1.81 TB, but the problem is that C: is on Disk 1 while D: is on Disk 0. I don't think...
  7. Missing D: External Disk Drive

Missing D: External Disk Drive: Hi, I've had my AlienWare PC for about 4 months now, and recently I can't find my external hard drive. My OS C: is still here, but My D: drive is missing, and I can't find it in File Explorer or Device Manager. Please help....
  8. Importing D Drive into C Drive -- Disk Management

Importing D Drive into C Drive -- Disk Management: Greetings Folks, Dang I tried to answer this without bothering you. Watched a bunch of YouTube vids but no one had my situation. [img] This PC shipped with a D drive partition on the C drive. I turned it into unallocated space but when I right click my C to import that...
  9. Hard drive is missing from disk management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hard drive is missing from disk management: Hello , recently I was playing cod warzone on my laptop and then suddenly my it shut down and my drives except c disappeared and now it's not even starting up properly please help it's a new laptop submitted by /u/fattryingtobefit [link] [comments]...
  10. Entire Disk (Previously D:) Listed as 'Missing' in Disk Management

Entire Disk (Previously D:) Listed as 'Missing' in Disk Management: As the title says, my entire drive is missing. Here's what it looks like in Disk Management: [ATTACH] This only happened today, everything has been fine for two weeks before now. I've tried running all kinds of diagnostics and data recovery programs, but nothing seems to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d drive is missing nothing works