Windows 10: D hard drive

Discus and support D hard drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to know if my D hard drive is able to install games such as fps shooter like ,warzone ,valorant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Renqzy, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Renqzy Win User

D hard drive

I would like to know if my D hard drive is able to install games such as fps shooter like ,warzone ,valorant

:)

Renqzy, Jun 14, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Mathragh Win User

D hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

D hard drive

1. D hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  3. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  4. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  5. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  6. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  7. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  8. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

10. I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode

I acidenttaly put magnet on a hard drive stuck on safe mode: Hello i have a windows 11 Pro has a 750GB hard drive i was going to clean those dirty sata port which is not detecting on a running pc i dont care if i got eletricuted then i acidenttally put a magnat which is a bit strong and cause my pc stop working i tried restarting it...