Windows 10: D-link DIR-635 intrusion

Discus and support D-link DIR-635 intrusion in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a D-link in my summer house and connect to a micro Arduino just to control the heat. So I set a port forward to the local IP of my micro in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bosse, Nov 10, 2018.

1. bosse Win User

D-link DIR-635 intrusion

I have a D-link in my summer house and connect to a micro Arduino just to control the heat.
    So I set a port forward to the local IP of my micro in D-link.
    I have blocked in D-link config all subnet but the one I connect from at my flat in my city living.
    Seems ok that a lot of connections from various IP to port 80 is blocked when I check the D-link Log.
    It's like 5-10 blocked connections per minute. Guess that's what to be expected .....

Still I find when managing the D-link from WAN and checking current Internet sessions that most of the time I see one EST (established) connection from stocastic IP's not within my subnet from home. With TCP timeout 1sec - 2 hours.
    My problem with this is my VERY crude webserver on the Arduino "webserver" get confused when there is multiple active connections to it's port 80. I can connect like for a starter from city home. But after like from 2 hours - 1-2 days I can not connect anymore. So I'm thinking maybe these intruder connections is the problem.

I don't understand how these connections get through my blocking.
    I can only guess .... Security problem with the D-link ???
    Any idea on this

D-link version (pretty old I think) :
    Firmware Version: 2.20EU
    Hardware Version: B1

:)

bosse, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

dir Difficulties

DIR uses whatever time definition you tell it to use. Following command would list all files and folders in X:\Downloads in order they have been created:

dir X:\Downloads /t:c

DIR is fully capable to sort files and folders. Following command would list all files in X:\Downloads, oldest first:

dir X:\Downloads /o:d

The minus sign before a parameter reverses the results, so the following command would list the same folder in reversed order, newest first:

dir X:\Downloads /o:-d

You can also combine switches. Following command would list all files and folders in X:\Downloads and all its subfolders (the /s switch), listing them in newest first based on time of file / folder creation:

dir X:\Downloads /s /o:-d /t:c

3. iKhan Win User
    D-Link DIR-615 or NETGEAR WNR2000

I currently have the NETGEAR and got $30 coupon from a company called Mwave because they sold me an incompatible laptop battery.

Thinking about grabbing the D-Link DIR-615 from their website and selling one of the routers.

Which should I keep?

iKhan, Nov 10, 2018
  4. D-link DIR-635 intrusion

dir Difficulties

I am getting the hang of this command set.

Maybe somebody know a work around that will list the three time stamps at one time.
    Theoretically dir /TC /TA /TW.
    dir will only show one of the three at one time.

To me it seems that the only way to get all three on a line is to run loop with output to file, then boiling down the three outputs to one line. Clumsy but maybe the only way to get the job done?

Thanks for any suggestions.

mikeincousa, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

D-link DIR-635 intrusion

1. D-link DIR-635 intrusion - Similar Threads - link DIR 635

2. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  3. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTRUSION: When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I...
  4. INTRUSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. McAfee intrusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee intrusion: Every day I am interrupted by McAfee with daily notifications across my screen saying they have detected a virus and to sign up with them. I have NEVER been a customer of McAfee and would like these nuisances to stop. Is there a way I can ban them from my pc. They send many...
  6. Intrusive desktops

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intrusive desktops: Every so often, my PC stops what its doing and shows me large thumbnails of my active windows, plus "Desktop 1" and two empty "desktops." I think this started happening when I updated to Versioon 2004. How do I stop this nuisance? Running Ver 2004 Build 19041.508 166076
  7. Nokia Lumia 635

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nokia Lumia 635: i am trying to remove photos from my wifes Nokia Lumia 635 and load them on my windows 10 laptop. keep getting error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-lumia-635/6ec1016b-24e5-4ab2-a365-6bf10573024b
  8. Lumia 635

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lumia 635: i am trying to remove photos from my wifes Nokia Lumia 635 and load them on my windows 10 laptop. keep getting error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lumia-635/3e83aaf4-6465-4298-bd78-29d43ceb6a30"
  9. D Link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D Link: I got a d link dwa 140 usb, i installed the drivers correctly, it tells me i'm connected but if i browse the internet it doesn't work, and the diagnosis says it's all right, i don't get it...
  10. Unauthorized intrusions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized intrusions: I am a US Contractor working in the US for a foreign company (India based). I signed a contract to perform calling for their company. I performed and delivered opportunities. I had allowed their IT team onto my new laptop to connect me with their CRM. They did not pay me...