Windows 10: d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

Discus and support d-link wireless usb adapter is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works. Model number is dwa-131 Any idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidgk, Aug 6, 2015.

1. davidgk Win User

d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works.

Model number is dwa-131

Any idea what's the problem?

:)

davidgk, Aug 6, 2015

2. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works.

Model number is dwa-131

Any idea what's the problem?

davidkoshy, Aug 6, 2015
  3. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

This did not work.

I tried 2 different models of D-Link wireless adapters and both don't work with Windows 10.

Any solutions? What brand does Windows 10 support?

davidkoshy, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

1. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working - Similar Threads - link wireless usb

2. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  3. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  4. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  5. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  6. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. external usb wireless adapter

external usb wireless adapter: what is the meaning of IEEE802.11 WLAN not exist and how can i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-usb-wireless-adapter/793d5d15-100d-4400-b129-5791dc9214dd
  8. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD with wireless USB adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with wireless USB adapter: Hi guys, I had a serious BSOD crash two days ago while settling in a new flat. Got into a BSOD loop until I figured that the TP-Link usb wireless adaptor (TL-WN725N) was the problem. When removed all works fine now (except firefox that doesn't turn on anymore). Every time I...
  10. How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

How to make USB Wireless Adapter work: I downloaded Windows 10 when advised it was ready for me. It would not operate, then they told me to reset, Of course I lost a lot of non Microsoft Programs and Drivers. The USB Wireless Adapter will not connect to Modem, it is an EDUP EP-MS1539, I have not been able to find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d-link adapter will not turn on windows 10

2. d link wireless key stopped working