Windows 10: @D size in 3D

Discus and support @D size in 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do I change the size of a 2D shape in Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-size-in-3d/6d14b51c-1c64-46d3-a31a-2ee48584590e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luckeduck.rick, Nov 23, 2020.

1. @D size in 3D

I do I change the size of a 2D shape in Paint 3D?

:)

luckeduck.rick, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Nov 23, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 23, 2020
  4. @D size in 3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

@D size in 3D

1. @D size in 3D - Similar Threads - size

2. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  3. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  4. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  5. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  6. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  7. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  8. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What is a good healthy partition size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...
  10. What is a good healthy partition size?

What is a good healthy partition size?: What is a good size for the healthy partitions on my C: drive?I have an old Toshiba Satellite P55W-C5316 laptop running Windows 10. It is a bit of a "hangar queen" since it is too old to install Windows 11. Aside from the row with the Function keys and a few other keys being...