Windows 10: @D size in 3D

Discus and support @D size in 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do I change the size of a 2D shape in Paint 3D? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-size-in-3d/6d14b51c-1c64-46d3-a31a-2ee48584590e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by luckeduck.rick, Nov 23, 2020.

1. @D size in 3D

I do I change the size of a 2D shape in Paint 3D?

:)

luckeduck.rick, Nov 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Nov 23, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 23, 2020
  4. @D size in 3D

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

@D size in 3D

1. @D size in 3D - Similar Threads - size

2. Explorer font size too small, other fonts are perfect. way to solve?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer font size too small, other fonts are perfect. way to solve?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Char967 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l37k0b/explorer_font_size_too_small_other_fonts_are/
  3. File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10: Files transferred from phone to laptop have drastically increased in size and are now unable to open. File sizes for images have increased up to 7GB. I am unable to move from the C: Drive as it states there is over 4TB of data. However My C: Drive only holds 256GB. No special...
  4. Disk Full - C Drive Size Doesn't Match in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Full - C Drive Size Doesn't Match in Disk Management: Hi all, I'm a bit of a tech noob so any advice/support would be greatly appreciated. About two weeks ago my HP Spectre Windows 10 suffered blue screen so I took it to the local repair guys. I brought it home the other day and began reinstalling Office, games etc when I...
  5. windows 10 total size 2021

windows 10 total size 2021: hello, im planning to buy a 256gb ssd, how much space will be left after i install windows 10 and its latest updates? i googled this but i cannot find new posts regarding this. thanks! submitted by /u/luckyStrike00 [link] [comments]...
  6. my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.: I have ran HP diagnostics and all passes. I can print fine from Windows Word and from my cell phone. I began last spring about the time Windows 10 was updated. Anyone have any suggestions. I have played around this issue till about to something away!...
  7. Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout: When printing via Windows (right-click, Print) on multiple pictures and selecting for it to be printed in the "Wallet (9)" layout/size on A4 paper, they show up fine in the "Print Pictures" (see here) box but when viewing the print preview the pictures show up all broken with...
  8. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes: Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe...
  9. Goal: Virtual disk to sync file sets with drives of different sizes

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Goal: Virtual disk to sync file sets with drives of different sizes: Have 3 sets of matching data: 1 set on 12GB drives, 1 set on 6GB drives, and 1 set on 2GB drives. Would like to do a synch check by comparing file name/date/size of contents of 2-6GB to a 12GB drive and the contents of 3-2GB to a 6GB drive. Would like to create a temp,...
  10. Games size too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games size too big: So I wanted to download a game and for eg lets take the game "hollow knight" for now. So I searched up its size on steam and it said that its 3.5 gb something and when i went to xbox app the download size is 7gb can someone explain why?...