Windows 10: D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode

Discus and support D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I've just purchased a refurbished PC and am using two screens that were given to me by my work. These screens definitely work as my partner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rdjfletcher, May 18, 2020.

1. D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode

Hello

I've just purchased a refurbished PC and am using two screens that were given to me by my work. These screens definitely work as my partner used her work computer on them and I've used my Macbook.

However when I go to use this computer it will start and the Windows logo will appear, before disappearing and displaying the D-SUB Out of Range message.

I can get into Automatic Repair > Troubleshoot and then I look to either use option 3 lower screen resolution or 4 safe mode, but alas when I do, I still get the D-SUB Out of Range message.

Can someone please advise on what I can do next?

Thanks

Richie

:)

rdjfletcher, May 18, 2020
  2. Ron 58 Win User

d-sub out of range 99.6khz/60hz error on Windows 10

i am trying to play cod black opps 3 - when i start the game the screen goes to a msg d-sub out of range 99.6khz/60hz

i have windows 10 and cannot figure out how to fix this, any suggestions?

thanks

ron

original title: d-sub

Ron 58, May 18, 2020
  3. d-sub out of range 89.1 khz / 60hz

Hi Sir/Madam,

I have my system dual boot installed os(windows Xp,ubuntu).In windows i changed the screen resolution.after that one showing like this one d-sub out of range 89.1 khz / 60hz. how to resolve this problem.

AnwarShaik1, May 18, 2020
  4. coopfab Win User

D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, May 18, 2020
Thema:

D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode

1. D-SUB Out of Range - won't let me boot in safe mode - Similar Threads - SUB Range won't

2. Windows 11 won't let me sign in, even in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't let me sign in, even in safe mode?: I was setting up a new computer for my family and I had to restart it for some programs. But once it booted back up it has a sign in button that just keeps taking me back to the same startup screen that says to sign in. Nothing else pops up. I can't even try to sign into a...
  3. Windows 11 won't let me sign in, even in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't let me sign in, even in safe mode?: I was setting up a new computer for my family and I had to restart it for some programs. But once it booted back up it has a sign in button that just keeps taking me back to the same startup screen that says to sign in. Nothing else pops up. I can't even try to sign into a...
  4. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  5. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  6. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode: Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between the normal curser and the loading curser. After wating for about 3min i restarted my pc. This time it got stuck on the windows...
  7. Sub D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sub D: My computer monitor displays a sub d image & makes a sound when it is displayed. I have checked the connection to anything that looks like a sub d connector but I can't stop the sound. Any ideas?...
  8. Safe Mode - Out of Range

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe Mode - Out of Range: I'm going backwards at the moment! In response to another problem I was asked to try something in Safe Mode. When I go into Safe Mode my PC Monitor says Out of Range. It automatically adjusts so I can't figure out what to do. Any advice please. Windows 10 Home Version 1903...
  9. Won't let me switch out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me switch out of S mode: After I updated my computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message saying "something went wrong" and to "try again later." I have already restarted my computer twice trying to solve this issue. Any...
  10. Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode: I just bought this computer with Windows 10. The first day I managed to switch out of S Mode and download other applications Google Chrome and Firefox. But a few days later the computer updated and when I tried to open Chrome it told me I was in S Mode and would need to...