Windows 10: d3d render creation error

Discus and support d3d render creation error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i get a new laptop and i keep getting the error wind a start a game. its a Hp 4nd16us 1tb hdd 4gb ddr4-2400 memory. please help[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Now To Valhalla, Jun 18, 2019.

1. d3d render creation error

i get a new laptop and i keep getting the error wind a start a game. its a Hp 4nd16us 1tb hdd 4gb ddr4-2400 memory. please helpd3d render creation error [​IMG]

:)

Now To Valhalla, Jun 18, 2019

2. D3D device Issues

Hi,

D3D errors are a result of a conflict with your video card. To help resolve the issue, try to follow the suggestion below:

Suggestion 1: Update Video Card Drivers

Updating your VC driver may resolve the issue, click this link
    and follow the steps to update the driver.

Suggestion 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Program

Reinstalling the program may solve the problem. Try it.

Suggestion 3: Report issue to software developer

If the issue still persists, we recommend reporting the issue to the software developer to get options on resolving the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jun 18, 2019
  3. hr0201 Win User
    "audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Jun 18, 2019
  4. d3d render creation error

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

d3d render creation error

1. d3d render creation error - Similar Threads - d3d render creation

2. Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...: System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/29/2023, 20:12:59 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 BIOS: 4602 type: UEFI Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 24 CPUs, ~3.8GHzMotherboard: ASUS TUF...
  3. D3D device crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3D device crash: How do I fix this, and should I be worried? This is a brand new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d3d-device-crash/6f26f170-114e-4439-bc33-90fbf6789a84
  4. D3D device crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D3D device crash: How do I fix this, and should I be worried? This is a brand new pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d3d-device-crash/6f26f170-114e-4439-bc33-90fbf6789a84
  5. Audio Renderer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Renderer error: I have to restart daily when as the sound will stop. When watching videos an error will pop that says "Audio Renderer Error. Please restart your computer. The auto scans do not find issues. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  6. "Rendering thread exception" error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Rendering thread exception" error: Hello, I recently purchased a new Lenovo Thinkpad, but I've been having some difficulty running one game in specific. It crashes every few minutes, no matter what I do. The error logs always say "rendering thread exception." Does anyone know what would cause that error...
  7. rendering ERROR 0X00000003

rendering ERROR 0X00000003: Any advice for this on my Windows 10 Home version 1903 machine? I'm randomly getting this video driver rendering ERROR 0X00000003 while playing World of Tanks Blitz whether I play via Geforce Experience w/ Steam or directly via Steam. It's a game-breaker. I've the latest...
  8. audio renderer errors

audio renderer errors: I keep getting an audio renderer error so I have to reboot my machine. I updated the drives but the issue is still here. My system is Yoga 920 -131KB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-renderer-errors/f113e37f-0d82-4eb3-ba20-324f0c97d40b
  9. Failed to create D3D Device

Failed to create D3D Device: Hello, Whenever I try to open Counter Strike the game just fails to open. The main application doesn't open and a pop up saying "Failed to create D3D Device" appears. I've tried to -> Uninstall Graphics Driver -> Update Graphics Driver -> Reinstall the game...
  10. Gigabyte Windforce GTX970 D3D Error: 0x8876086A

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte Windforce GTX970 D3D Error: 0x8876086A: Hey guys I seem to keep getting this particular error when I try to boot games or launch my video player on my PC. It seems to resolve itself for sometime if I reboot the PC, but after a number of hours the issue persists again. I have the latest Win10 updates and also the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d33 render creation error