Windows 10: D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available

Discus and support D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Finally, D3D12 messages that you can easily integrate with your own application logs! The D3D12 InfoQueue Message Callback feature allows developers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...sage-callback/

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

D3D12 Debug Object Auto-Naming option now available

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...t-auto-naming/

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    D3D12 Translation Layer and D3D11On12 are now open source

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...w-open-source/

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New in D3D12 - GPU-Based Validation now available for Shader Model 6.x

Source: New in D3D12 - GPU-Based Validation (GBV) is now available for Shader Model 6.x | DirectX Developer Blog

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available - Similar Threads - D3D12 Debug Layer

2. Debug Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debug Message: [0117/151735.593:ERROR:settings.cc320] Settings magic is not 1129342067 Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-message/bcd92aa5-0199-4434-a3cb-e83911879a99
  3. New features now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New features now available in Microsoft Teams: In the months since remote work became the new normal for many of us, we’ve all had our fair share of “virtual everything,” from customer meetings to online events and virtual team gatherings. Businesses of all sizes are using Microsoft...
  4. RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

in Windows 10 News
    RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages: [ATTACH] Whether you’re making plans or just catching up, many of us rely on messaging to stay in touch. Messages by Google lets you start a video call from your conversation, message from the web, and use helpful features like Smart Reply, while also protecting...
  5. D3D12 Debug Object Auto-Naming option now available

in Windows 10 News
    D3D12 Debug Object Auto-Naming option now available: Great. The D3D12 Debug Layer has just helpfully reported, “An ID3D12Resource object (‘Unnamed ID3D12Resource’) referenced in a command list (‘Unnamed ID3D12GraphicsCommandList’) was deleted prior to executing the...
  6. D3D12 Translation Layer and D3D11On12 are now open source

in Windows 10 News
    D3D12 Translation Layer and D3D11On12 are now open source: If you’re a developer looking to port your game to DX12, we have good news: There’s a helper library available to get you there more easily! We’re excited to announce that the D3D12 Translation Layer is now open source. The D3D12 Translation Layer is a helper library for...
  7. Message from Cortana- "That's not available now"

in Cortana
    Message from Cortana- "That's not available now": When I type a request I get this response every time. "That's not available now" Need help with this. Thanks * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: When I type a request...
  8. New in D3D12 - GPU-Based Validation now available for Shader Model 6.x

in Windows 10 News
    New in D3D12 - GPU-Based Validation now available for Shader Model 6.x: In the next update to Windows, codenamed 19H1, the DirectX12 debug layer adds support for GPU-based validation (GBV) of shader model 6.x (DXIL) as well as the previously supported shader model 5.x (DXBC). GBV is a GPU timeline validation that modifies and injects validation...
  9. Script debug messages

in Browsers and Email
    Script debug messages: Hi I'm using IE11.0.02 and keep getting a message box that scripts have caused errors do I want to continue running scripts, even when I select No I still get the error, this is making browsing difficult. I have googled the issue and followed the advice, I have done...
  10. Time Travel Debugging is now available in WinDbg Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Time Travel Debugging is now available in WinDbg Preview: We are excited to announce that Time Travel Debugging (TTD) features are now available in the latest version of WinDbg Preview. About a month ago, we released WinDbg Preview, which provides great new debugging user experiences. We are now publicly launching a preview version...