Windows 10: d3dx10_43.dll was not found; Help links are all wrong!

Discus and support d3dx10_43.dll was not found; Help links are all wrong! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install an offline enterprise version of SteamVR and I get the Error d3dx10_43.dll was not found. So something is corrupt or not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GiantBean, Feb 11, 2021.

1. GiantBean Win User

d3dx10_43.dll was not found; Help links are all wrong!

I am trying to install an offline enterprise version of SteamVR and I get the Error d3dx10_43.dll was not found. So something is corrupt or not working in the Direct X 10 but all the links to download DX10 are dead links https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en As you can no longer get DX10 because it is built into windows 10. I have DX 12 on the new desktop which is supposedly backwards compatible, I have tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and a fresh windows install. The Desktop was unboxed today and I have already had to refresh windows twice! I am not installing a game so there is no CD or additional software to run the dll installer from and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SteamVR multiple times in and out of a clean boot. A task that should have taken no more then 15 minutes has now taken 5 hours and all the help links tell me to go download from a page that windows no longer has. So how am I supposed to get DX10 dll to work?

:)

GiantBean, Feb 11, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 11, 2021
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

d3dx10_43.dll was not found; Help links are all wrong! [​IMG]

4. axe0 Win User

DLL Missing

Solvusoft posts the same look-a-like steps for every problem you can think of, not very useful. The steps contain some variation depending on the problem, but I haven't found a situation where those step helped anything.

Thema:

1. d3dx10_43.dll was not found; Help links are all wrong! - Similar Threads - d3dx10_43 dll was

2. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  3. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  4. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  5. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  6. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  7. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  8. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  9. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...