Windows 10: D3dx9_39 dll file missing

Discus and support D3dx9_39 dll file missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jason Smit, Oct 19, 2019.

1. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error.

:)

Jason Smit, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Skusnow70 Win User

missing d3dx9_39.dll

I seemed to be missing d3dx9_39.dll to play games, how do I find it?

Skusnow70, Oct 19, 2019
  3. DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll in Windows 10

Original Title: DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll

How do I fix this?

RebaPhillips, Oct 19, 2019
  4. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

d3dx9_39.dll missing

I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried
    reinstalling League of Legends, but that did not help. I also tried to install the d3dx9_39 manually from the internet, and putting the 64 bit and 32 bit into my C drive in folders SysWOW64 and System 32, respectively. Unfortunately this also did no work.
    I did a little bit of research online about updating my directx, but I checked it in the dxdiag program, and I do have the most recent version - DirectX 12. Is there anything that I can do to fix my issue?

GidonCohen, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

D3dx9_39 dll file missing

1. D3dx9_39 dll file missing - Similar Threads - D3dx9_39 dll file

2. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing: Hey guys!! I have a serious problem. I'm a part time streamer but League of Legends does not seem to be working for me. I got league on a new pc that I built and something seems to be wrong. This is the problem. I log in. All good. I get into the queue. Still fine... I...
  3. Missing dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing dll files: I've recently downloaded a game (Smite) from both Steam and from the developer directly. Both times I'm met with messages telling me I'm missing: XINPUT1_3.dll , D3DCOMPILIER_43.dll , d3dx9_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll . I've made sure that I'm running DirectX 12 on Windows 10...
  4. d3dx9_39.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39.dll missing: I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling League of...
  5. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  6. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  7. Dll file missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dll file missing: Hi So the last two weeks I keep getting the message during boot. There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll The specified module could not be found. There is no pointing to any particular software that might be associated with the .dll file. If I press OK the...
  8. Missing .dll Files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing .dll Files: Help! All Microsoft Apps crashing moments after launch. All of them say SharedLibrary.dll and mrt100_app.dll was not found. Anyone know how I can fix the issue or re-download the .dll files???...
  9. dll file missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d3dx9 is on the computer but league still gives error

2. league of legends e3 .dll is missing