Windows 10: D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

Discus and support D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CherechesMihai57, Jun 26, 2019.

1. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

Hi

I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

CherechesMihai57, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Skusnow70 Win User

missing d3dx9_39.dll

I seemed to be missing d3dx9_39.dll to play games, how do I find it?

Skusnow70, Jun 26, 2019
  3. DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll in Windows 10

Original Title: DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll

How do I fix this?

RebaPhillips, Jun 26, 2019
  4. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

Windows 10: League Of Legends ( Missing File d3dx9_39.dll )

Update to Direct X 11 to start with which may fix your issue. You can run 'dxdiag' to verify which version of Direct X your running. Those error messages seem to indicate your using version 10. Put dxdiag in the search box and it'll pop up. Or you can find
    it in C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and run the application from there.

First of all - do NOT download the d3dx9_39.dll or any other .dll file from anywhere but a trusted source. Microsoft is the safest and the only absolutely sure place to get it from. It requires more work to do it this way but definitely the safest. My errors
    reflected a 'd3dx9' error instead of 'd3d9' and there is no file for just the d3d9 file without the 'x' so I think you need the x-file.

This link to getting the DirectX End-User program is working at the moment.

Link: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX Redist (June 2010)

Download this to a folder that is not a system folder. A new one on the desktop is the easiest but I put mine in the game folder that had the issue just to make it easy, for me anyway, to find it.

After it's downloaded you'll have to open the Aug2008_d3dx9_39.dll file. It's a long list to go through but it's there. One is for x86 and one is for 64 bit but I just used the x86 one. It works
    fine and all of my systems are 64 bit.

Once you get to that file click on it to open it. You'll need to expand the d3dx9_39.dll file by clicking on it and it will ask where to expand it to. Easiest place to put it is wherever your at currently.
    After it has been expanded, you'll have the actual d3dx9_39.dll file that you need to install. Mine has an icon that looks kinda like a screw and it won't have the Aug2008 part.

Copy & paste that d3dx9_39.dll file to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64

I don't know if you can expand the d3dx9_39.dll file directly to the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder or not but as a matter of habit I don't do that until I'm sure I got the right file extracted.

Once I had that d3dx9_39 file in place in the SysWOW64 folder I no longer had the error code and the games that weren't functioning (4) worked immediately.

This process worked for me in a computer with Windows 7 Profession operating system as well as a different computer with Windows 10.

OK, a lot of steps to go through but the safest and it did work on two different systems. I tried downloading the DirectX update and it didn't fix the issue. You might try this update first and see if that fixes the issue.

Interestingly, I have another computer running Windows 7 Home Edition 64 bit and those 4 games worked fine right from the start without going through all of this. I suppose if you have a computer that works with that game you could go right to C:\Windows\SysWOW
    and copy the d3dx9_39.dll from there then paste it in the same file SysWOW folder that isn't working with a flash drive.

JohnRobinsonMe, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

1. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer - Similar Threads - D3dx9_39 dll missing

2. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  3. "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer": Hello, I am trying to run a program but this message pops up every time I run it. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 twice and after that I even downloaded the .dll file separately from a legitimate website. After trying all that it still doesn't work. I...
  4. MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.: Hello, I am sick and tired of this error and I can't seem to find any workaround. These problem arises when I am trying to get "Assassins Creed: Valhalla " to work. I have tried numerous methods on the Internet but to no avail.1.I tried to manually place the DLLs in the...
  5. MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer: The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. How do I fix this? Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcr110dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/625ec0c1-e281-43ad-ab40-172035945943
  6. d3dx9_39 dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39 dll missing: I uni reinstall win10 then this error message happened while i am playing league of legend. I download d3dx9_39 dll from website and put in system and Systemo64 folder , but still not working [ATTACH]...
  7. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing: Hey guys!! I have a serious problem. I'm a part time streamer but League of Legends does not seem to be working for me. I got league on a new pc that I built and something seems to be wrong. This is the problem. I log in. All good. I get into the queue. Still fine... I...
  8. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    D3dx9_39 dll file missing: Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error....
  9. d3dx9_39.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39.dll missing: I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling League of...
  10. AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer: I just bought Nero 2019and it won't install because I get this AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer. I have nero 2017, b2018 and now 2019 and I am having trouble installing it. No support help? no support what-so-ever? this is 2019 not 1819 [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d3dx9_39.dll missing windows 10

2. d3dx9 39 dll missing windows 10

3. d3dx9_39.dll missing league of legends

4. d3dx9 is on the computer but league still gives error,
  5. d3dx9_39.dll is missing dircat x,
  6. d3dx9_39.dll download is missing on your compunter,
  7. league of legends missing file dd3x9_39.dll windows 10,
  8. where to copy d3dx39.dll