Windows 10: d3dx9_39.dll missing

Discus and support d3dx9_39.dll missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GidonCohen, Sep 15, 2019.

1. d3dx9_39.dll missing

I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling League of Legends, but that did not help. I also tried to install the d3dx9_39 manually from the internet, and putting the 64 bit and 32 bit into my C drive in folders SysWOW64 and System 32, respectively. Unfortunately this also did no work. I did a little bit of research online about updating my directx, but I checked it in the dxdiag program, and I do have the most recent version - DirectX 12. Is there anything that I can do to fix my issue?

:)

GidonCohen, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Skusnow70 Win User

missing d3dx9_39.dll

I seemed to be missing d3dx9_39.dll to play games, how do I find it?

Skusnow70, Sep 15, 2019
  3. DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll in Windows 10

Original Title: DLL missing d3dx9_39.dll

How do I fix this?

RebaPhillips, Sep 15, 2019
  4. d3dx9_39.dll missing

D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

Hi

I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?

CherechesMihai57, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

d3dx9_39.dll missing

1. d3dx9_39.dll missing - Similar Threads - d3dx9_39 dll missing

2. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  3. d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12: ive been having severe issues with being able to play games on my computer. it’s happened with two different games now, League of Legends and Danganronpa V3 and everywhere tells me that the issue is with not having the latest version of DirectX installed. While trying to play...
  4. d3dx9_39 dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39 dll missing: I uni reinstall win10 then this error message happened while i am playing league of legend. I download d3dx9_39 dll from website and put in system and Systemo64 folder , but still not working [ATTACH]...
  5. Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys!! League of Legends Problem: The d3dx9_39.dll file is missing: Hey guys!! I have a serious problem. I'm a part time streamer but League of Legends does not seem to be working for me. I got league on a new pc that I built and something seems to be wrong. This is the problem. I log in. All good. I get into the queue. Still fine... I...
  6. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    D3dx9_39 dll file missing: Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error....
  7. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  8. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  9. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1