Windows 10: d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12

Discus and support d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive been having severe issues with being able to play games on my computer. it’s happened with two different games now, League of Legends and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [DATAEXPUNGED], Apr 10, 2021.

1. d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12

ive been having severe issues with being able to play games on my computer. it’s happened with two different games now, League of Legends and Danganronpa V3 and everywhere tells me that the issue is with not having the latest version of DirectX installed. While trying to play LoL, i get the “cannot execute this command because d3dx9_39 is missing” and after reinstalling about three times, pasting the file directly into every LoL folder there is, it still didnt work. With DRV3, the sound wont work, and apparently this is also DirectX’s fault. Thing is, I HAVE DirectX 12! I have run the dxdiag command a number of times just to find out that I do, in fact, have the up to date version, and it always says no issues found. I dont know what else to do because Im tired of literally having DirectX 12 and people still telling me I need the latest version when I already do. Also, it could be that I didnt check thoroughly enough, but I couldnt locate the d3dx9_39 file anywhere in my SysWOW or System32 folders. Please help me somehow :

:)

[DATAEXPUNGED], Apr 10, 2021

2. d3dx9_39.dll missing

I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried
    reinstalling League of Legends, but that did not help. I also tried to install the d3dx9_39 manually from the internet, and putting the 64 bit and 32 bit into my C drive in folders SysWOW64 and System 32, respectively. Unfortunately this also did no work.
    I did a little bit of research online about updating my directx, but I checked it in the dxdiag program, and I do have the most recent version - DirectX 12. Is there anything that I can do to fix my issue?

GidonCohen, Apr 10, 2021
  3. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing
    the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error.

Jason Smit, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Skusnow70 Win User

d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12

missing d3dx9_39.dll

I seemed to be missing d3dx9_39.dll to play games, how do I find it?

Skusnow70, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12

1. d3dx9_39 missing error but i have directx 12 - Similar Threads - d3dx9_39 missing error

2. DirectX 12 missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 missing: Hello I have a lenovo x1 carbon gen 1 with legitimate copy of windows 10. I tried to open the in built game screen recorder with win shift g and pops up the menu saying that cannot record due to missing directx 12. Can I solve this? Otherwise how I can record my game?...
  3. DirectX 12 missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX 12 missing: Hello I have a lenovo x1 carbon gen 1 with legitimate copy of windows 10. I tried to open the in built game screen recorder with win shift g and pops up the menu saying that cannot record due to missing directx 12. Can I solve this? Otherwise how I can record my game?...
  4. DirectX 12 missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Directx 12 errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12 errors?: While playing Final Fantasy XIV online, I keep getting a directx error. Is there a way to fix this? I am running windows 10 and have directx 12 installed. Though FF14 uses directx 11....
  6. Directx 12 errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12 errors?: While playing Final Fantasy XIV online, I keep getting a directx error. Is there a way to fix this? I am running windows 10 and have directx 12 installed. Though FF14 uses directx 11....
  7. d3dx9_39 dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39 dll missing: I uni reinstall win10 then this error message happened while i am playing league of legend. I download d3dx9_39 dll from website and put in system and Systemo64 folder , but still not working [ATTACH]...
  8. D3dx9_39 dll file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    D3dx9_39 dll file missing: Everytime my league of legends opens then it shows a error 'D3dx9_39.dll file is missing try reinstalling', i have reinstalled the program and also reinstalled directx and also tried manually placing the files back in the folders, but it still gives the same error....
  9. d3dx9_39.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_39.dll missing: I am trying to play League of Legends on my Surface Pro 3, however the game client will prompt me with the message, "The program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I tried reinstalling League of...
  10. Does it have Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it have Directx 12: Hi I read it has it. But I've run Dxdiag and it says Directx 11, is DX12 still not implemented in the TP? or is just a dxdiag bug? Thank you 2146