Windows 10: d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

Discus and support d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i searched web for solution to this problem. I did not find a solution that worked for me. But today i managed to solve it, sharing it with you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nursultan Kuandyk, Oct 9, 2018.

1. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

So i searched web for solution to this problem. I did not find a solution that worked for me. But today i managed to solve it, sharing it with you guys as i struggled with this problem for quite a while. What you need to do is to find those missing dlls in C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and delete them. Then go to microsoft's DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35) , download it and then install. After that do a Reboot. Your problem should be solved. Hopefully it helped.

:)

Nursultan Kuandyk, Oct 9, 2018
  2. XDannyX Win User

Missing d3dx9_43.dll

I downloaded World of Tanks, I hit play, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll is missing". Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I tried that twice, didn't work. Looked in system 32 folder, there is no d3dx9_43.dll,
    it goes from d3dx9_24.dll to d3dx9_32.dll. I've read a lot of post on the forums, and what I guess I need to know is: should Directx 12 have that dll? or maybe I should find a driver update for my display adapter. Or any suggestions. I have a Windows 10, HP
    p7-1446s, AMD A10-5700 processor, with a Radeon HD graphics.

XDannyX, Oct 9, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    missing d3dx9_43.dll

If you used the DirectX Web Installer and got the message that you have a newer version the file may be

corrupt.

Go to System32 and sysWOW64 and delete the d3dx9_43.dll . Run the Web Installer again and it will replace

the now 'missing' files with new ones.

If the problem persists copy and paste the d3dx9_43.dll from System32 into the games main folder,

or if the games .exe is in a sub-folder, paste it there.

BossDweeb, Oct 9, 2018
  4. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

Missing d3dx9_43.dll

Ah, well, it never hurts to try. The only other possible solution I can think of is to open the DX9 runtime download in an archive program (7zip, WinRar, ect), find the d3dx9_43 cab file, extract it somewhere and then find the .dll and manually place it
    in your game folder. You can find downloads on the d3dx9_43.dll on the internet, but I highly recommend that you don't download any of them. They're usually malicious.

AmberRiley, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

1. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows. - Similar Threads - d3dx9_43 dll either

2. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  3. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  4. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….: my laptop cant connect to network when i switch it on this morning. When I troubleshoot it shows msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  5. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….: my laptop cant connect to network when i switch it on this morning. When I troubleshoot it shows msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  6. Windows10: Msxml6.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it ….

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  8. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  9. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  10. DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX D3DX9_43.dll bad image. Is either not designed for windows error: Recently upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2060 and did a clean install of Windows 1903. Everything works fine except for the error mentioned in the title. Some games won't launch at all (PAYDAY 2, ArmA 3, Red Orchestra 2) and I've tried the following solutions I found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

2. hiw to solve c;\windows\system32\\d3dx9_43.dlli either

3. d3dx9_43.dll is either

4. d3dx9_43_dll is either,
  5. fall creator d3dx9_43.dll not designt to run,
  6. D3DX9_43.dll not designed to run on windows,
  7. d3dx9_43_dll is not designed to run on windows or it contains an error,
  8. d3dx9_43 not designed to run on windows,
  9. d3dx9_43 bad image,
  10. c /windows/system32/d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed,
  11. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run win 10