Windows 10: Dad's laptop

Discus and support Dad's laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: My Dad just came back to his residence after 3 weeks in the hospital, he's in a facility in Fort Myers, Florida, all of his family lives up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarbaraMilos, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Dad's laptop

Hello:

My Dad just came back to his residence after 3 weeks in the hospital, he's in a facility in Fort Myers, Florida, all of his family lives up North I'm in Mass.

We had been using Skype with him to communicate because he is virtually deaf and it was working perfectly.

He has a a Dell Inspiron 17 3000 and his internet provider is Century link. Century link has assured us that he is connected to the internet.

When he tried to get on the laptop for Skype it reads "PIN NOT WORKING" no connection and everyone is crying ,

My Father is 98 years old and not computer literate. We are so upset, why is this happening and why can't his 4 digit pin work???

I would appreciate speaking to someone about this matter.

Sincerely,

Barbara Milos

:)

BarbaraMilos, Apr 11, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Dad's laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Dad's laptop

1. Dad's laptop - Similar Threads - Dad's laptop

2. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem: Apologies if this is the wrong topic. Anyways, The problem is that a company gave him laptop which means that there are gonna be some company restrictions and other stuff that alerts the company that youre messing around with the laptop. We were gonna try to reinstall windows...
  3. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem: Apologies if this is the wrong topic. Anyways, The problem is that a company gave him laptop which means that there are gonna be some company restrictions and other stuff that alerts the company that youre messing around with the laptop. We were gonna try to reinstall windows...
  4. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  6. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  7. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue screen of death on a brand new laptop, my dad just bought this laptop about 6 weeks...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death on a brand new laptop, my dad just bought this laptop about 6 weeks...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spidas_x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyuawp/blue_screen_of_death_on_a_brand_new_laptop_my_dad/
  9. My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...

My Dad has done something to my laptop that makes my "not school" applications close...: Question above. ^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-has-done-something-to-my-laptop-that-makes/4e01fc86-a429-4909-83e9-494801cda533
  10. Dad needs administrative account on son's laptop w/o Microsoft account

Dad needs administrative account on son's laptop w/o Microsoft account: Hello, My son is the lone user of his laptop. It runs Windows 10 v1909. We are finding he is staying up too late and this results in a dysfunctional day after. I have my router locked down against viewing inappropriate content so I am not concerned about this issue. I need...