Windows 10: Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

Discus and support Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P1) running Windows 10 has been blue screening every morning around the same time for the past 2 weeks. From Nov 18-21... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikehoffmann1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

Hi, my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P1) running Windows 10 has been blue screening every morning around the same time for the past 2 weeks. From Nov 18-21 it happened around 9:25am every day, and from Nov 25-27 and today Dec 2, it has happened around 9:55am. Between those days the laptop was in hibernate and unused.

In all cases, the message on the blue screen shows CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

My Windows 10 version is Enterprise version 10.0.18362

In each case i have been doing different things. Sometimes in Outlook, sometimes in Visual Studio, sometimes in Chrome.

Today, 5 minutes before 9:55am, i specifically closed every application and just waited, and sure enough, even without any applications running it still blue screened at 9:55am.

I'm guessing it's some kind of scheduled process that's killing the system, but i don't know where to check or what to try. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

mikehoffmann1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:57 PM

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:22 PM
  4. Roan T Win User

Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Thema:

Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time

1. Daily Blue Screen Around Same Time - Similar Threads - Daily Blue Screen

2. Blue screened 5 times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screened 5 times...: I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a few days ago and have gotten about 5 blue screens so far please help im getting real worried, from what i understand it might...
  3. Kernel Blue Screen crash almost daily, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Blue Screen crash almost daily, please help.: I have both the Kernel Power ID 41 error and the Bugcheck Error. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xfffff8053847c470, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x000000000000000b, 0xfffff8052362287f). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  4. Blue screening daily

Blue screening daily: Pretty much once daily I'll blue screen, losing some work and restarting. Stop codes are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_TREAD_NOT_HANDLED and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (Sometimes it'll say that atikmdag.sys fails, though it happened once only.)...
  5. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...
  6. Getting Blue Screen every time

Getting Blue Screen every time: Hi, I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-every-time/b8be5b32-3b72-447b-9515-a1d01ab407f6
  7. Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive

Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive: Been having a problem where I get a Blue Screen error occasionally after opening laptop form sleep mode. I wasn't able to determine the cause through research and had resolved to just saving my work before putting the laptop to sleep. Today for the first time I received the...
  8. Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily: Since the last update I am now getting 3 to 4 blue screen errors daily. Of course it shut down my computer. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how do I fix it. I have ran all the troubleshooting and scanned my computer for everything....
  9. Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily

Seemingly random blue screen crashes occuring daily: Hello, My computer has since for as long as I remember experiencing bsod crashes at varying frequencies. I have previously searched for online help for this twice, but without any success. The error messages in on bsod vary a lot, but I think all that information is in the...
  10. Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths

Windows 10 - HP Envy - Daily Blue Screen of Deaths: Hi I have a practically brand new HP Envy 360 which is crashing on a daily basis. I have followed a number of suggestions, these included running Memtest which came back clean. I have also run HP Diagnostics and that also cam back clean. I also ran the Windows...