Windows 10: Daily Bluescreening, Agh!

Discus and support Daily Bluescreening, Agh! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, Win 10 Pro x64 17763.292 v1809 I get bluescreens saying "DPC Watchdog Violation" 1-3 times a day for over a month now. chkdsk is good, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scythe000, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Scythe000 Win User

Daily Bluescreening, Agh!

Hi guys, Win 10 Pro x64 17763.292 v1809

I get bluescreens saying "DPC Watchdog Violation" 1-3 times a day for over a month now. chkdsk is good, not overclocking. I believe i'm on the regular update channel, with the latest updates. I had seen something about SSD drivers being an issue for some people, so i'm using the generic ones but it didn't fix it. I'm happy to post logs.

:)

Scythe000, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 15, 2019
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Daily Bluescreening, Agh! - Similar Threads - Daily Bluescreening Agh

2. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  3. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  4. Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...: As most of tittle says. It is ongoing issue for a while. Seems incidence of happening greatly reduced by switching off Game Input services which keeps installing, however issue remains, especially when downloading large size files video game -> steam, will crash at least 5-7...
  5. Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...

Continuous bluescreen crashes on daily basis like 0x0000000a, 0x000000d1, 0x0000001e,...: As most of tittle says. It is ongoing issue for a while. Seems incidence of happening greatly reduced by switching off Game Input services which keeps installing, however issue remains, especially when downloading large size files video game -> steam, will crash at least 5-7...
  6. I have daily BlueScreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have daily BlueScreens: Code: d1Parameter 1: ffffa30e8f67dcc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff8048c243440OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  7. I have daily BlueScreens

I have daily BlueScreens: Code: d1Parameter 1: ffffa30e8f67dcc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff8048c243440OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  8. Having near-daily bluescreens in 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having near-daily bluescreens in 20H2: Since about December 21st, 2020, at least once every day or every other day, I have had a bluescreen error, and it seems to be different errors each time. triggered by activity in different programs. The most recent time, I was simply rotating a prim in Daz Studio back to 0...
  9. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  10. Daily restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily restart: Morning everyone, I have a desktop machine that is rebooting very often, almost daily but not quite. I was wondering if this was maybe a RAM issue, so I did a RAM diagnostics which manage to complete 4 passes, no errors. After 40 hours I decided to start testing other items....