Windows 10: Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day

Discus and support Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Have an office computer which bluescreens daily after a certain period of time, but then is fine for the rest of the working day. BSOD shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mengplex, Feb 17, 2016.

1. mengplex Win User

Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day

Hi,
    Have an office computer which bluescreens daily after a certain period of time, but then is fine for the rest of the working day.

BSOD shows CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION,
    and bluescreenview shows plenty of ntoskrnl.exe+ 14e2a0

Any thoughts? I'm sure its relating to a driver but I have no idea how to go about finding out which one is most likely at fault.
    Is there a website I can dump one of the DM log files into and have it bring up a list of outdated drivers?

Thanks for any help!

:)

mengplex, Feb 17, 2016
  2. ReddyVR Win User

After the latest update (to version 1709), computer shuts down when trying to wake it from sleep mode.

Additional information.

After booting the computer, it works fine and I have not noticed any issues thereafter for rest of the day.

Power & sleep settings

Screen - turn off after 10 minutes

Sleep - PC goes to sleep after 1 hour

The PC does not shout down during the day when waking up from sleep.

ReddyVR, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Jesse V Win User
    Jesse V, Feb 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Using more then 1 AV protection causes several problems, including performance problems, accessibility problems (errors when accessing a file for example) and possible bluescreens.

Remove either Avast or Bitdefender, I would suggest to remove Avast as Avast causes a lot of crashes.

5. mengplex Win User
    Ah, the bitdefender was literally only put on there the other day, but the BSOD's have been going for a while.

we're in the process of removing avast but it's being stubborn.

Any other ideas?

mengplex, Feb 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Run driver verifier and create a new thread at BSOD Crashes and Debugging - Windows 8 Forums
    Your system is Windows 8.1, this forum is meant for Windows 10 *Smile

Driver verifier is necessary, because the dumps don't hold much.
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 109, {a3a01f58ec03d8c1, b3b72bdf3e83d658, fffff803ede60000, 3} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

7. mengplex Win User
    Dang. alright. thanks for your help bud. i'll see if driver verifier picks up anything.

mengplex, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Daily BSOD after 1 hour, then fine for rest of day - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD hour

2. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  3. Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD randomly after few days or hours.: I randomly get BSOD in few days and even few hours of keeping on my computer this issue has started most probably after a powercut but i installed new Windows just 2 days before because of the same problem it happens randomly and my system works fine for some hours like today...
  4. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  5. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  6. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  7. 4 BSOD in 1 day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in 1 day: Hello,Can someone please help me to identify what is happening. i got 4 BSOD in 1 day while gaming. I have saved the .DMP files here. Please help.This is my 3rd attempti have installed new version of windowsi have created different user profilesi have run the Memtest 86i have...
  8. Background > Slideshow > "1 day" means 12 hours or 24 hours?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background > Slideshow > "1 day" means 12 hours or 24 hours?: When in Settings > Personalization > Background : I set the Background to "Slideshow" and then it gives you the option to change the pictures every 30 min. ; every 6 hours and every 1 day.What does "1 day" mean? Is it 12 hours or 24 hours???...
  9. Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install: Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have uninstalled many programs attempting to get to as clean of an install as possible but to uninstall any more is more work than a...
  10. BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot

BSOD once a day, then fine after reboot: Hey I'm getting a BSOD once a day or every time my computer has been turned off for longer than just a reboot. When the computer reboots after the BSOD it runs just fine with no incidents until the next time its turned off for a bit. IIRC it started after x version...