Windows 10: Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution

Discus and support Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19042 Build 19042) GPU: Gainward Ghost RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyoto, May 6, 2021.

1. Kyoto Win User

Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution

My PC specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19042 Build 19042) GPU: Gainward Ghost RTX 2060 Super CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Power supply: Seasonic Gold 550W Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 16 GB (2x8 GB), 3200 MHz (Base speed was like 2133 or smth like that), DDR4 So I've been having BSOD's almost daily (its sometimes good for a few days until its not again) with a different error code every time. And I cant really figure out what the problem is. The amount of load doesn't seem to be a factor. I tried different Antiviruses but they don't seem to cause the problem too. My power Settings are on "High Performance" as it otherwise crashes more frequently iirc. I reinstalled Win10 once and also ran Linux (Manjaro) for a Week but the Bluescreens (or just crashes when using Linux) still persist. Windows Memory diagnostic tool also didn't fix anything, neither did MemTest86. Also reseated the RAM sticks once And as far as I now its impossible to locate the exact faulty driver in my system if there is one. Here the V2 Log file: DESKTOP-8ME8UIK-(2021-05-06_22-01-33).zip

:)

Kyoto, May 6, 2021

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, May 6, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, May 6, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Daily BSOD, can't seem to find the cause nor a solution - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD can't

2. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  3. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  4. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Daily BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Here is what bluescreenview tells me: 021121-5781-01.dmp 2/11/2021 10:31:51 AM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a ffffffff`ffffff8d 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000001 fffff805`3c42e888 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f5780 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System...
  6. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!: Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times...
  7. Daily BSOD, can't find even direction to look for solutions

Daily BSOD, can't find even direction to look for solutions: Usually, it is MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION, but irql_not_less_or_equal and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR also were seen. During my investigations, some hardware was replaced - video card, all the drives, PSU, that is everything except MB, CPU, RAM. Memtest86 whole night = 0 errors....
  8. Can't find a solution to "freezing without BSOD".

Can't find a solution to "freezing without BSOD".: Since the day I got my own build PC, I experience lots of "freeze" without any blue screen. Early times, I was having "freeze" with glitching sound. But later on, glitching went into silence. Now I'm just having "freeze" without sound and blue screen. I thought, It might be...
  9. f1 Key Causing Windows to Sleep, Can't find Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    f1 Key Causing Windows to Sleep, Can't find Solution: Ever since I installed the latest update for windows 10 the f1 key on my keyboard has been putting windows to sleep. This is extremely frustrating as I use the key often for music production software and gaming. I have scoured the internet looking for a solution and the...
  10. Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze up, can't find the cause and a solution: Hello, I'm having some problems with my computer. Sometimes it freeze up and I can only hard reboot it, mouse and keyboard doesn't works(audio sometimes works and sometimes it stops). I had this problem with windows 7 too. This problem is very random and I had it for a long...