Windows 10: Daily BSOD crashes.

Discus and support Daily BSOD crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiw5FDZ8g9xpgkMl-aJk_ijVkcge?e=KJLRoC Here is the minidmp from driver verifier induced crash, an export of msinfo32 and my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BluePiggys, May 11, 2021.

1. Daily BSOD crashes.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiw5FDZ8g9xpgkMl-aJk_ijVkcge?e=KJLRoC Here is the minidmp from driver verifier induced crash, an export of msinfo32 and my system specs. I have double checked to make sure all my drivers are up to date and i have the latest windows update installed. With the verifier, the PC crashed on boot and i didn't get any information from the BSOD screen.It's a relatively new build that has crashed about once daily since first boot I believe but not entirely sure. I've tried quite a few things to try and figure out the problem but i'm hardly an expert. I'm at my wits end

:)

BluePiggys, May 11, 2021

2. Daily BSoD Crashes

I've been getting BSoD multiple times daily for about 6 months now. I've tried seemingly everything that I can to fix it (without spending money). The most common crashes I get are DPC_Watchdog_Violation or Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Any advice would
    be awesome.

AaronHellmann, May 11, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 11, 2021
  4. Hoodlum Win User

Daily BSOD crashes.

Dell XPS 9560 - Daily BSODs

All steps completed. Had to install the new drivers from safe mode, as Windows kept automatically re-installing them too quickly from normal boot.

Unfortunately, monitor has not started working again.

Many thanks for your patience in trying to help.

Requested drive test result images, referring to post #7:

Steps 3 - 11:
    Code:
    Step 14 (HDTune):

Daily BSOD crashes. [​IMG]

Step 15 (SeaTools):

Step 16 (HD Sentinel):

Hoodlum, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Daily BSOD crashes.

1. Daily BSOD crashes. - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD crashes

2. Daily crashing/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily crashing/BSOD: Hi, I bought my parts and built my computer around 6 months ago, and it's mostly been fine up until recently. It would occassionally crash to a black screen with distorted pixel colours, other times it'll just freeze on the last frame it crashed, always during gaming though,...
  3. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. Also, many of the crashes happen on their own when I'm not even using the computer. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD...
  4. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD with a new one that's much larger. I reinstalled my system after I replaced my SSD....
  5. Daily BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Daily BSOD Crashes: Hello, i've been dealing with Daily BSOD Crashes with a pc i got factory new. I have no other troubles with it but i've been getting lots of crashes specially while idle or watching something for lengthy periods. I did a memtest86 to check if my ram was faulty, but it did 4...
  6. BSOD 1001 and daily crashes

BSOD 1001 and daily crashes: My pc is new less than two weeks old and since day one I have been suffering daily crashes most commonly blank screen and auto reboot but also a couple of the so called blue screen of death with codes 1001 and 161 please any assistance....
  7. Daily BSoD Crashes

Daily BSoD Crashes: I've been getting BSoD multiple times daily for about 6 months now. I've tried seemingly everything that I can to fix it without spending money. The most common crashes I get are DPC_Watchdog_Violation or Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Any advice would be awesome....
  8. Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes

Daily crashes with varying BSOD codes: For several days, I have been getting several different codes and I need some help trying to track down the issue. I have uploaded the minidump files to my public Onedrive along with the events from the past month. I don't think all instances are listed as I had to restart...
  9. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  10. Daily BSOD crashes.

Daily BSOD crashes.: I've been getting BSOD crashes increasingly for the past couple of months, it started out as a couple times a month, and now its multiple times a day. Mostly UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I don't know if this is relevant, but i replaced my hard drive a...