Windows 10: Daily BSOD for 6 months

Discus and support Daily BSOD for 6 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Looking to pin point whether it's a driver issue or hardware. So far, I've done the basic memory diagnostic tool for both RAM pieces seperately and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dailybsod, Nov 24, 2019.

1. dailybsod Win User

Daily BSOD for 6 months

Hi. Looking to pin point whether it's a driver issue or hardware. So far, I've done the basic memory diagnostic tool for both RAM pieces seperately and they've come fine. I will do an overnight one tonight unless told otherwise if someone checks my dump files before I go to sleep. I have downloaded the manufacturer's SSD software and the smart tests show...

Windows 10 Version 1909

DESKTOP-6STICCH-(2019-11-24_20-18-03).zip - Google Drive
    SSD SMART results
    https://i.imgur.com/SJUc3Hf.png

I can usually use the PC for a good number of hours before it "randomly" BSODs although I have had to re-install Windows at some stage (usually within 1-2 months) as stuff keeps breaking (most recent was winload.efi missing or corrupt error)

:)

dailybsod, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Smurfmans Win User

daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

Here you go:
    step16a, 16b and 17:

Daily BSOD for 6 months [​IMG]

and I used Everything to find WFP-20190203-1043.dmp (430 MB):
    WFP-20190203-1043.dmp - Google Drive

Smurfmans, Nov 24, 2019
  3. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Nov 24, 2019
  4. LeoBloom Win User

Daily BSOD for 6 months

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Daily BSOD for 6 months

1. Daily BSOD for 6 months - Similar Threads - Daily BSOD months

2. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  3. BSOD Daily for about two months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Daily for about two months.: For the last two months I have gotten the BSOD at least once a day. usually it happens when I am exiting a game I am playing, but sometimes it happens when I am just perusing my browser. I have attached my system specs and a link to five of my most recent dump files.Operating...
  4. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  5. Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures: At my wit's end trying to fix what I now know is Satan himself's personal computer.I get BSODs all the time, and once a month my MBRI think that's what it's called will "break" and my whole system goes kapoot. Sometimes, I'm able to fix it, but the vast majority of the time...
  6. Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures

Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures: At my wit's end trying to fix what I now know is Satan himself's personal computer.I get BSODs all the time, and once a month my MBRI think that's what it's called will "break" and my whole system goes kapoot. Sometimes, I'm able to fix it, but the vast majority of the time...
  7. Windows 10 - Almost daily BSODs and monthly MBR failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD during gaming for 6 months

BSOD during gaming for 6 months: Hi all, this is my last resort. I have been dealing with this problem for 6 months now. Running latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates always On every other game not all of them I get bluescreens. Mostly referring to ntoskrnl, today i caught one for direct x. The...
  9. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months: Hello TenForums, From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope of getting rid of the BSOD, even after new windows 10 install, i'm still facing the BSOD's. Kindly help me in fixing the...
  10. BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening

BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening: Good morning to all, I was receiving the BSOD about 6 months ago at random times. After opting out of the Windows 10 Insiders Build program and successfully updating my operating system it went away until a few days ago. It is now happening more frequently then before. The...